EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

G_S

Can't wait to see everyone!
The weather this morning is super! About 62* at 7:50.....
Looks like possible slight showers....
I am set up and now heading to grab some breakfast.
Safe Travels Everyone!

Cookie: To help you out, the big hand was two clicks past the five and the little hand was on 3!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Mabel:
I really hope you are ready for this 60's "Test".....
I listened to this music for the greater part of last night...
Wow, it really brings back some great memories!
See you soon!

We are in Grand Junction now, see y’all Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We(The Wilburn's, and the Hales) finished seeing Zion National Park and will be heading to Bryce National Park next, then onto Arches National Park before getting into Pueblo on June 4th. We are having a great time doing this park tour with some GREAT fellow Heartland family members.

See everyone on the 4th.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Can't wait to see everyone and meet many new friends!

I am scheduled to arrive on Saturday, but may roll in Friday!

Depends on what time I get up on Friday! :p

Oh....

2020JohnD

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Our little group is in Rawlins today. We head to Cheyenne for a couple of days, the Garden of the Gods, the seeall of you on the 4th.

Carlsons
Andersons
Nisson/Rogers
Sullivans

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Our little group is in Rawlins today. We head to Cheyenne for a couple of days, the Garden of the Gods, the seeall of you on the 4th.

Carlsons
Andersons
Nisson/Rogers
Sullivans

You guys have a safe trip. See ya all at the fair.

Miner's
Wilburn's
Hale's

rjr6150

Leaving tomorrow early AM. Two nights at Cheyenne Mtn State Park. Then pulling in to Pueblo early Friday.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
BigJim:
Are you kidding me? There is a fair going on as well??????
You may want to change that to the "SAG" (Screen actors guild) by the time
the talent within this Rally is finished and Hollywood contracts are sealed.....
And to think I get 10% of all contracts!

rjr6150

Carlsons
Andersons
Nisson/Rogers
Sullivans

Mark
Not sure where you’re staying in Cheyenne. AB Campground not to far off I-25 has great BBQ they even deliver to your rig.

Az_Ernie

Ernie has been up since around that same time this morning doing his chores...fixing sprinklers, putting the rack on back of trailer..packing ..and on and on. Me “Bella Starry” I’m done cause I started my chores last month!!! He still has a LONG list of things to do before we leave Az in the morning. Headed to Acoma Pueblo in New Mexico for couple days and then we will be rolling into Pueblo Fri. Can’t wait to see everyone.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
All we have to do is load clothes and food. The rally supplies from Garry are all packed. We hit the road at 8:30 am Fri. and will arrive at 9:30 am Fri. A long hard trip but somebody has to do it. Safe travels to all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gregg:
Hey, don't try to make it all in one day!!!!
We need you at full speed when you arrive.
Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
All we have to do is load clothes and food. The rally supplies from Garry are all packed. We hit the road at 8:30 am Fri. and will arrive at 9:30 am Fri. A long hard trip but somebody has to do it. Safe travels to all.

You guys get the award for most miles traveled to get to the rally! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Leaving Huachuca City, AZ (see...I even know how to spell 'Huachuca :rolleyes: ) tomorrow in the AM...

Not sure where we will spend the night...possibly Elephant Butte or maybe Albuquerque, NM for a night or two...

Then either one night near Las Vegas or Raton, NM maybe...then Pueblo on Friday or Saturday.

Pueblo ain't got a clue what's a comin'! :cool:

jbeletti

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you need any space to haul stuff, take it over to my place. Wolbecks and us will have room.

DebiMac

It’s been such fun watching other attendees on FaceBook as they get closer to Pueblo. We’ll be arriving from Buena Vista, Co (our most recent stop on this trip) on Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Garry...3 in the AM! Yikes! Get some sleep! See you soon!

Last edited:

aRAYwego

We are in Grand Junction now, see y’all Monday

We are boondocking just outside of Fruita, CO about 12 miles from Grand Junction. We will head to a state park for the weekend to do some laundry and stuff. Then head into Pueblo on Monday.

James and Sheila

Oldelevatorman

We'll be at Cheyenne KOA Fri.-Sun. if anyone's near. We've met a lot of Heartland folks the last few weeks on the road but no rally goers yet, dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.