EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Randy,

Jim is correct I posted the shirt size request several days ago. So get busy a let me know what sizes you and Santha need. That goes for anyone else who have not sent me your shirt size yet. Just kidding if you would like one of the Pine Mountain rally shirts you have to let me know your sizes.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Re: EVENT: Heartland Southeast Regional Rally: GA, Pine Mountain, - 5/4/2012 to 5/6/2012

Dave and Jim, I went back and reread the thread. Dick Hill caused the problem. Enough said.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ncc1701e

Dave, I thought I'd just give you a heads up that Millie & I trying to schedule this rally into our trip for this spring. We will be attending the rally in Gulf Shores the weekend prior to this rally. Right now, I am not sure if we will have to return more or less straight back to KY. If the timing works out and I should know in the next couple weeks, we will join this nice looking group at Pine Mountain. This certainly looks like a nice rally. I see several great Heartland folks we've had the pleasure of meeting before and as always love meeting other great campers. Even considering that Sir Dick (LOL) is on the roster of attendees.

Tom & Millie

hillsonwheels

RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The man, Tom, said it "Sir Dick"...........so, lets have a little more respect?????

Guess who?????????????

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Dave and Jim, I went back and reread the thread. Dick Hill caused the problem. Enough said.

HE does that a lot. :p

Randy

Dick, Apparently Tom does not know you well. Larry and David, The only one defending Dick Hill is Dick Hill. Again ENOUGH SAID.

davebennington

I am still waiting for shirt sizes from a few people. Send me an email or PM with your sizes so I can place the order in time to have them for the rally.

dave

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

Ken and Faye Hyde will attend. Made our reservations today. Site 152.

davebennington

There is only a short 74 days left before the Southeast Rally begins, call and make your reservations for this fun filled event.

dave

Randy

Dave, Santha and I can't wait for this rally to start. The RV park is very nice and there so many things to do in the Pine Mountain Area.

davebennington

We still need someone to be in charge of the potluck dinner on Friday, if interested email or pm me and we can make arrangements.

dave

Dave,

Michele and I confirmed our reservation with James Anderson at the campground today. We look forward to meeting you and the other HOC members.

Cheers - George & Michele Lewis

davebennington

George,

Happy to see that you and Michele are able to make it to the rally, now all I need is your shirt sizes so I can place the order. You can email or PM me with them.

dave

Randy

George, Glad that you and Michele are going to make the regional Rally. Sorry you had to cancel on the Georgia rally.

davebennington

There are only 60 days left until the rally starts. Sign up now to reserve your spot.

dave

davebennington

There are a few people who have not sent me their shirt sizes, so if haven't sent me your size please do so quickly. I have to place the order soon.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.