EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The record for the food bank has been updated and corrected! A link to it can be found on the first post for future reference.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Dave, you can put me down for truck unloading. Tell me the time.
Hogan

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just a reminder!

Unregistered sites will be returned to the KOA on June 15th. There are 13 sites remaining so if you are on the fence you should make a reservation soon to be assured a site with the group!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Wahoo!! We made it in! :D

Booked for site # 241, arriving 7/16 for 5 nights. Looking forward to seeing old friends again, and making new ones.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wahoo!! We made it in! :D

Booked for site # 241, arriving 7/16 for 5 nights. Looking forward to seeing old friends again, and making new ones.

Sure wish we could make it, but just can't pull it off this year. But at least Virginia will be well represented!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Attention all golfers we will be playing at The Back Nine Club on Friday morning. Tee times start at 8:00 the course is about 8 miles from campground it is a full size par 3 and has a nice pub/restaurant for lunch and beer after our round. If you have not posted interest in playing please do so soon so I can give a head count. Thanks, Mike Walker

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As soon as I get to my computer I will set you up Eric. Thank you for volunteering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Eric I have placed you on the roster and would ask that Dorothy simply step in to help when you arrive for your truck detail. We are scheduling 6 each shift with 3 men and 3 women per hour. I will just block out a spot for Dorothy when she arrives so you guys can work together.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
ONLY 12 days remaining to make a reservation before we turn our sites back to the campground!

Let's Do It!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We still have some time slots to fill our community service project! Click HERE to see the available times and post your choice if you have one.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our seminar has been set and we welcome Mike Benson from Truck System Technologies who will present a program on Tire Safety and the importance of Tire Monitoring! TST has also donated a system to be awarded to one lucky attendee! Since tires are always a hot topic we are pleased to have Mike on board!

dklaw

Hi, Deb: If you still have openings for Don & I to work at the 9-10:00 slot for the Food Pantry, we'd like to help. If you need more help with truck unloading instead, Don would like to help with that also. Thanks, Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.