EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum51

Hey Jay, Pat and I will be able to attend your rally. I called the park and told them we will be in on April 27 and leave May 2. She only had us pay for one night and not the full amount for the rally. Hope she did it right! Thanks!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Great! We are "working" on finding an entertainer while we are down here in the warm Rio Grande Valley.

dlw930

Jay, I just made reservations at the KOA for 4/27-5/2. I thought it strange that they didn't ask for any payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

Jay, for whatever reason, what I posted on here last night didn't make it. I made reservations last night, arriving on 04-26 & leaving on 05-02.

jayc

Thanks David and Roy for your reservation information.

I got a message from Bill Liming and Barb Yelliott that they have to cancel due to family issues.

We've still got plenty of spaces left, so come on down!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay, for whatever reason, what I posted on here last night didn't make it. I made reservations last night, arriving on 04-26 & leaving on 05-02.
Oh man, there goes the whole rally!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

olcoon

Careful Michael, I know that at night you take those hearing aids out, and you ain't got any critters living with you for an advance warning. Ever heard of the Bald Knobbers? I ain't talking about the music show flatlander! :angel:

2psnapod2

No worries. I gotch me one of them new fangled wireless new locks to keep sneakers out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

No sneakers, now I'm in trouble. I might have to get the thumb tacks out for those with bear feet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

olcoon

No problems for me, however the bear might squall a a little. If I am bare footed, I'll be tip toeing through them.

Razorback

We are 99% sure we will be there for the rally. Only thing holding us up is knowing if we can come in Wednesday night or Thursday. As soon as we know, we'll get our reservations in. Haven't rallied for almost 5 years., guess we are due :)

jayc

David and Brenda, this is the perfect time to restart your rallying! Just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

jayc

Randy and Colleen Smith signed up by PM for their first-ever rally. Looking forward to meeting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.