EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are going to have tee shirts for all attendees so we will need sizes for each person. Please respond here with your sizes ASAP so we can get them ordered.

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jay, are you ordering the unisex style?
If so then we will need an XL and XL.

Peace
Dave

jayc

We've got 11 more days (February 28th) before we must release any unsold sites back to the park. Please let me know that you want to come and make your reservation to be assured of being put in our group sites.

olcoon

I had to laugh when I made our reservations. Apparently I got a new work camper, and I basically had to walk her through the process. She kept wanting to put me in a premium pull through. I had to keep explaining we were with the HOC rally, and she didn't know what I was talking about. Finally got it straightened out...i think!

jayc

In the next few days I plan to check my sign-ups against the park's list, and I'll verify that you're signed up Roy.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Mae reservations for April 26 to May 2 Looking forward to another fun rally. Orville and Barbara

jayc

I just got a PM from Paul and Mona Blankenship that they will be joining us in Branson.

jayc

Sue and Derald, I've got you down! Be sure to give me your tee shirt sizes so we can get you some shirts. Looking forward to meeting you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.