EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Legendary Member
Kelly I knew I could count on you and Michael, thanks

Lin and Deb & Bernie and Judi, I got your sizes down.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Myself and Nelly will be there, just made our reservations with KOA to arrive 26 Apr and depart 6 May. If not to late for tee-shirts, we would like two XL's. Thank you Jay and Stella, looking forward to this rally.

Kevin

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey Jay, didn't see us on the attendee list but we will be there! Tee shirt sizes are XXXL and Medium too. Orville

jayc

Legendary Member
Orville, I had you down on the attendee list but not on the forum list, but you're down now!

Kevin and Nelly, it will be good to see you. Looking forward to it!

Tomorrow is the day that I will have to release any remaining sites, so please don't hesitate to sign up, it's still not too late.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
Sign me up for the Rally. I will be in Arkansas around that time and can make it. I will most likely reserve a site for a week. I also wear a size XL tee shirt if you're still taking orders.

See you then.
BC

Update.. I will make reservations for the 25th thru 1st and leave on the 2nd.

jayc

Legendary Member
We just spoke with the park about the registrations. There is a large discrepancy between the park's list of attendees and the list we have, so if you haven't made your reservation yet, please do so ASAP. When you call, use the 800 562-4177. The park is closed right now but will reopen March 1st.

She also gave us until March 15th for new signups, so if you have been undecided about coming to Branson, you have a few more days.

pegmikef

Hey Jay, I have an email confirmation from them, but there is nothing that indicates the Heartland Rally, just that it is a pull thru. How hard would it be to put up a list of those signed up for the rally, but not on KOA's list or is that not practical . . . or maybe just add an "R" next to the names of attendees if they are also on KOA's list. Thanks, Mike

jayc

Legendary Member
Mike, I'm waiting on the list from the park to compare. I'll post when I find out. Since they're closed unti tomorrow, I'm not sure when it my be.

pegmikef

Thanks Jay. I was thinking that maybe some of early arrivals haven't been associated with the rally even though we have reservations and told them we were going to be there for the rally.

olcoon

I've kind of got the same concerns, Jay. I've gotten a confirmation of our reservation, however the person I talked to didn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. So I don't know if we'll be with the group, or on the other side of the CG. At least we'll be there!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I talked with a lady first and could not understand her. I had to call back later and talked to Shelli and everything went well. I got my confirmation but don't know what site. It is a pull thru full hookup 70ft long.

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.