EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Roy did that road kill look like this? Something I hit on the way to a day gate yesterday! Good think there is no damage to the new truck!

2016-03-11.jpg

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh no she does not even do fish that I have caught! Only meat wrapped in plastic on a styrofoam tray! And yes I had to upgrade due to a slipping tranny. I went ahead and upgraded to a 2016 F450!

2016_Ford_Super_Duty_F_450_DRW_1.jpg 2016_Ford_Super_Duty_F_450_DRW_6.jpg

olcoon

Dang Michael, glad "Porky" didn't do any damage! But nope the sail possum didn't look anything like that. I'd have scarfed that critter up & had pork chops for supper! You need to send Kelly to the "50's wife academy" so you can start enjoying some fine cuisine!!! Wild game is low fat, low cholesterol, has none of the chemicals they pump into the stuff that is wrapped in cellophane, and sitting on styrofoam. Wild game is the original, free range & organic food, plus it's "MADE IN THE USA"!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
Ron Russell contacted me to offer a Titan disc brake special at the Branson rally of $2,450 installed price. Please call Ron at 405 626-7009 to make an appointment to have your trailer brakes improved while parked in your site at the rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ron Russell contacted me to offer a Titan disc brake special at the Branson rally of $2,450 installed price. Please call Ron at 405 626-7009 to make an appointment to have your trailer brakes improved while parked in your site at the rally.

Nice!

Looks like we can't make this rally, just not enough time to get there and back on due to w*rk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I'm working on the agenda and will have it ready by this weekend.

Ok, Jay...you've had the weekend and a three-day extension (it's now Wednesday) so where's the agenda?....just messin' with ya'...it's the teacher in me:rolleyes:

On a more serious note: Don's planning on putting in disc brakes on the BH, hopefully next week if the weather cooperates, he has a bunch of heavy boxes all over the place! We may end up turning it into a party since several members want to come and "watch/learn". He said he's not taking the BH anywhere until he has disc brakes...a scary story that he'll tell around a campfire:eek:

jayc

Legendary Member
Monica, I have been at the West Texas rally, then traveled for two days to get to the Louisiana rally and just ran out of time to get it done.

Just for YOU:Thursday April 28 7:30AM-9AM coffee/fellowship rally hall
2PM-5PM Meet and Greet rally hall
5PM-7PM Supper meal on your own
7PM-?? cards, dominoes rally hall

Friday April 29
7:30AM-9AM coffee/fellowship rally hall
breakfast and lunch on your own
6:00PM potluck dinner rally hall
cards, dominoes to follow

Saturday April 30
8:30AM club furnished breakfast rally hall
lunch on your own
5:30PM Catered meal
7:00-9:00PM Entertainment-John Sager

Sunday May 1
7:30AM farewell coffee & donuts-outdoors weather permitting

My copy/paste didn't work very well. I'll go back to the 1st post and try it there. Remember that this is just tentative.
I don't want to be sent to the principal's office by a mean ol' teacher...

jayc

Legendary Member
I just spoke with Angie at the KOA and released the unsold sites. If you want to attend, please call her and she will try to get you into a nearby site.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Monica, I have been at the West Texas rally, then traveled for two days to get to the Louisiana rally and just ran out of time to get it done.

Just for YOU:Thursday April 28 7:30AM-9AMcoffee/fellowship rally hall
2PM-5PM Meet and Greet rally hall
5PM-7PM Supper mealon your own
7PM-?? cards, dominoes rally hall

Friday April 29
breakfast and lunch on your own
6:00PM potluck dinner rally hall
cards, dominoes to follow

Saturday April 30
8:30AM club furnished breakfast rally hall
lunch on your own
5:30PM Catered meal
7:00-9:00PM Entertainment-John Sager

Sunday May 1
7:30AM farewell coffee & donuts-outdoors weather permitting

My copy/paste didn't work very well. I'll go back to the 1st post and try it there. Remember that this is just tentative.

I think this looks AWESOME! Don't forget...if you need ANYTHING....let us know!

StarryNight

Ok...I will accept your reason...just glad you didn't say "...the dog chewed on my laptop destroying all my work!!" lol

Doesn't Texas still allow "corporal punishment"?....:confused:...that's me, "a mean ol' teacher":eek:

Thank you for giving us (me) a tentative schedule...I feel so much better:cool:

TravelTiger

Ok...I will accept your reason...just glad you didn't say "...the dog chewed on my laptop destroying all my work!!" lol

Doesn't Texas still allow "corporal punishment"?....:confused:...that's me, "a mean ol' teacher":eek:

Thank you for giving us (me) a tentative schedule...I feel so much better:cool:

Tony (a HS Band Director) will write a "hall-pass" for Jay, he was working hard for him! We had Jay manning the coffee pot all rally long, and he helped cook eggs for the breakfast extravaganza. We programmed the heck out of our rally, so no one got a break to do much of anything else!

StarryNight

Tony (a HS Band Director) will write a "hall-pass" for Jay, he was working hard for him! We had Jay manning the coffee pot all rally long, and he helped cook eggs for the breakfast extravaganza. We programmed the heck out of our rally, so no one got a break to do much of anything else!

Well, Tony and Jay better get their stories straight:p lol

Ok...so now I feel bad for mentioning the delay in posting the agenda:( not that I ever thought Jay was slacking!! He's always been a helper:angel:

TravelTiger

Well, Tony and Jay better get their stories straight:p lol

Ok...so now I feel bad for mentioning the delay in posting the agenda:( not that I ever thought Jay was slacking!! He's always been a helper:angel:

Jay said he was at the West Texas rally, and he was. :) could not have done it without all our helpers, but Jay always is there to help.

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a message from Mark and Lauren Alley that they want to come to Branson with us.

jayc

Legendary Member
That's great Dave and Julie! It will be great to see you.

Michael, Dave is #45. We're still 5 short, so let's make it an even 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.