EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Rodanthe * - 4/30/2010 to 05/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Hi All,

This announcement is for anyone who is NOT yet a HOC member, we will have HOC kits at the rally for those who would like to join. No waiting for the mail the HOC kit will be presented upon payment.

Dave

f250dieseldad

For anyone who has the use for a kingpin tripod you can have it for free. Just send me a PM and the first to respond can have it. I also made this offer to anyone attending the SC rally as we will be attending both.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I feel like I should be getting a cut of the action here, but then 5% of nothing is still nothing isn't it!:p

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great John - we have changed our arrival date to Saturday, the 24th. Can wait to play. Nat

jgoddardg

Anyone have ideas on best route from Longs, SC to Rodanthe? Mapquest is suggesting I-95 through Fayetteville, NC and that seems a long, round-about route.

boatto5er

Anyone have ideas on best route from Longs, SC to Rodanthe? Mapquest is suggesting I-95 through Fayetteville, NC and that seems a long, round-about route.

John,

I think we are going to take US17 through/around Wilmington and up past New Bern, then US64 over to Manteo and NC12 down to Rodanthe. We have an time set up on the SC Rally agenda to hold a discussion on this also. Hope to get some first hand advice from the folks there who have travelled this route before. Will want to confirm best fuel stop locations too.

davebennington

That is the way Eric (flying duchman) and I traveled last year when we traveled down to Willow Tree from the Hatteras rally the road is not bad. We stop over 1 night vs trying to drive the entire trip all at once.
We are doing the same only in reverse this year.

Dave

troybilt71

well i know it is late but shannon and i will be attending. just called and made the reservation this morning. we are waiting for our confermation email to tell us what sight we are in. i wil update soon. 4 adults 1 toddler and 4 chihuahuas arriving on the 29th and departing on the 2nd or 3rd not sure yet.

boatto5er

well i know it is late but shannon and i will be attending. just called and made the reservation this morning. we are waiting for our confermation email to tell us what sight we are in. i wil update soon. 4 adults 1 toddler and 4 chihuahuas arriving on the 29th and departing on the 2nd or 3rd not sure yet.

That's terrific Troy - you're on site #405. Looking forward to meeting you (four adults, 1 toddler and 4 chihuahuas!!! - we have a 2900MK also - sounds like you'll be full!). I'm emailing you an agenda in just a few minutes. (or not - appears Yahoo mail is down - will get you one soon!)

boatto5er

Rally Statistics UpdateTim

That title should be: Rally Statistics Update Time (never claimed I could type!)

Time for my final statistics update:

Number of rigs attending = 44
Number of States Represented = 13 (FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV)
Number of Attendees = 99 (Includes children and friends)
Longest Drive = 1405 miles (Jack and Sue Younger, Circle Pines, MN)
Shortest Drive = 73 miles (John and Marsha Turner, Currituck, NC)
Total miles driving = 14,992 (WOW:D)
Avg miles driving = 341
Most from State = 18 (VA :p)

That's the good news. Now the less than good news::(
I can only "Cover" one more rig for meals and welcoming gifts, however if anyone else wishes to attend, you are more than welcome and definitely encouraged to come. We'll just have to work out the cost for the two catered meals with you.

Deb and I look forward to seeing everyone! We are leaving for the South Carolina rally on Apr 21 and will be at Camp Hatteras on Apr 27, late afternoon. Don't hesitate to call me (703-409-9947) or email me (g_funderburg@yahoo.com) NOTE: there is an underscore symbol between the g and f, if you have any questions or problems.

Attached are the latest agenda and an attendee list (you'll need MS-Excel to open the attendee list - I'll be providing a map and list in your welcome packet also)

Attachments

• Agenda..pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Attendee List..xls
    51 KB · Views: 34

fordtech 2008

Re: Rally Statistics UpdateTim

hey gus you have us listed on the attendee list as being on site 409, we were told site 390 when we registered. which one is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.