EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Rodanthe * - 4/30/2010 to 05/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Passed state inspection today. Now I'm legal again (been out of legal since last Sept!) Got a TON of stuff to load up over the next couple of days - door prizes, welcome packages, food, plasticware, plates, napkins, 4000 salt packets (can't get anything smaller at COSTCO!), mustard, pickles, paper plates, tablecloths, cups, 40 cup coffee maker, golf clubs, wife, and the list goes on and on and on. I'm going to need a semi to haul it all! See you all soon!

camperjohn08

Passed state inspection today. Now I'm legal again (been out of legal since last Sept!) Got a TON of stuff to load up over the next couple of days - door prizes, welcome packages, food, plasticware, plates, napkins, 4000 salt packets (can't get anything smaller at COSTCO!), mustard, pickles, paper plates, tablecloths, cups, 40 cup coffee maker, golf clubs, wife, and the list goes on and on and on. I'm going to need a semi to haul it all! See you all soon!

Glad you included the "Wife" on your list... : o ))

jbeletti

I feel for ya Gus. Triple all that you're carrying and that's what I do once a year for the national rally. My truck and RV are a disaster on the way to and during the national rally. I almost need roadies and an equipment truck :)

Having fun here in TX at the Houston rally right now. See you net week in SC then onto the regional rally in the OBX!

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Sure wish I could be joining all of you in SC this week. Unfortunately, I still have bills to pay and must work, at least a few days. Enjoy yourselves, drive safely and we'll see you all on the Outer Banks next week.

Keith

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Sure wish I could be joining all of you in SC this week. Unfortunately, I still have bills to pay and must work, at least a few days. Enjoy yourselves, drive safely and we'll see you all on the Outer Banks next week.

Keith
Wish you guys could make it. SEE YOU IN THE OBX.

boatto5er

I feel for ya Gus. Triple all that you're carrying and that's what I do once a year for the national rally. My truck and RV are a disaster on the way to and during the national rally. I almost need roadies and an equipment truck :)

Having fun here in TX at the Houston rally right now. See you net week in SC then onto the regional rally in the OBX!

Jim

I'm finding storgae room I didn't realize I had, but we're filling up rapidly. Think I'll trade space with Dave when we get to SC!

PSF513

GUS: We can take some with us also. We are leaving SC Monday morning. If you are going through Hampton Roads on your way to SC, you could even drop stuff off at our house.

You know, if I had not read the post twice, I would have thought Keith used the work word when describing himself but I'm sure I just need my bifocals changed.

See you all in SC on Friday afternoon

boatto5er

Appreciate the assistance offers. May transfer a few items while we're in SC. I'm kinda thinking the coziness might be good though!

Hey Pete, I think Keith did use the W... word. Not sure what he meant though :~)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I know!! It could get ugly:eek: :angel:

I know. That's exactly why I didn't respond to Pete. I didn't want to start a word fight.

Actually, I'm thinking if I can get most of that 4 letter word stuff done this week, I might just try to sneak out of here a day early and come down next Wednesday instead of Thursday....So keep it up you guys and you just might have to yell 4 letter words at me a day earlier.

boatto5er

Deb and I are off tomorrow afternoon headed for the SC rally. See many of you there. Arriving at Camp Hatteras on Apr 27. Everyone drive safely!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Gus, On the Longs thread you said you were at Selma. Are you at RVcation campground? If so say hi to Camper the dog for me.

porthole

Retired
Well we are delayed again.

We had a houseful for the past two weeks, our daughter, husband and Mum were here from the UK for our sons wedding. So that meant no work on the trailer during the 2 weeks of sunshine.
Took the UK crew to the airport Saturday and although a nice day the 20-25 mph winds from the west brought all the pollen and miseries with it.

We were scheduled to leave very early Monday morning. Put that off till Tuesday.

Poured all day Sunday. Stopped long enough for me to change the oil in the truck and do a few things.
Then started pouring again, with 3 motorcycles and all my "stuff" out in the driveway, and 2 very wet Golden Retrievers.

So we are putting off departure to Wednesday morning. We'll see. The sun is coming out now, but with all the rain I have to cut the grass again.............

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Got here this afternoon around 1:30 or so.Not many Heartlanders here then.It is now starting to fill up.I think all those that were at Willow Tree are now here.It is very windy and cool.Looking for ward to a great time.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We rolled in with Terry and Renee, John and Debbie and Jim. I agree with the windy part. There are people windsurfing on the sound. They must be hitting over 40 mph.

Looking forward to another great OBX rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.