EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terrell & Carol are signed up and in site E9......also they are bringing Grape Salad to the Pot Luck!!!

Welcome Terrell & Carol!!!

TandC

Yes, we are coming! We'll arrive on the 10th and leave on the 17th.
Thinking about attending the rallies in Hilton Head and Gulf Shores.
It will be good to see y'all again and meet new folks.
Take Care,
Terrell

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
TandC, We would love to have you join us at the Hilton Head rally. Look forward to meeting you. Dale

trdeal

Lance, put us down for Renee's potluck surprise. Surprise because I don't know what she is going to bring but she will make something.

davebennington

Lance,

If you can talk Renee into cooking pancakes for breakfast that would be good, she makes some great pancakes. JMO

dave

Last edited:

Gracie4Camping

The Klatts are looking forward to the Waynesville Rally where we get to see the people we met at the fall rally and where we get to meet more Heartland owners! We will be bringing Sloppy Joes. See ya!

dls1943

Lance,

Add for us roast beef and gravy plus fresh peas and butter beans to your potluck fixin's. Looks like breakfat for Saturday is well covered but let me know if we can help with anything. This is our first rally and we're looking forward to meeting everyone.

Don and Sharron Summers

lduguay

Lance,

Add for us roast beef and gravy plus fresh peas and butter beans to your potluck fixin's. Looks like breakfat for Saturday is well covered but let me know if we can help with anything. This is our first rally and we're looking forward to meeting everyone.

Don and Sharron Summers

Hmmmmmm, sounds like things are shaping up for a GREAT POT LUCK!!!!! But of course....its the Heartland Owners Club!!!!!

Thanks Don & Sharron!!

Status
Not open for further replies.