EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just made our reservations for Thurs 9/27, Fri 9/28, and Sat 9/29 leaving Sunday. See all then. Fran & Carol Ouellette

Welcome Fran & Carol it will be nice to see you guys. I gather you had a good time in Bath as your signature now shows you're hooked! Glad you are enjoying the owners club, the rallies and the new friends you are making along the way!

jds50

My husband and I stayed there when we traveled from Maine on our way home to Maryland in September. If anyone is coming from the north of Copake be careful if you travel route 41 south from the Mass turnpike. There is a very low railroad bridge just before entering Great Barrington. I believe the clearance is 13'6". It is a very pretty area. The KOA staff were very nice. They guide you right to your site.

Hick1

HOC #2032 Ed Hickman and Pat Turgeon can't wait to go to the Copake, NY Rally! We will be calling the campground in the AM.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey everybody welcome Pat & Ed into the history books! It will be great to see you both. Thanks for the PM.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Hi Deb,

Just made reservations for Wednesday thru Sunday!! Cathy is a great person to work with.

Tom and Mary

Hick1

Called the campground this AM and signed us up. Add us to you Attendees List. Thanks....
Pat & Ed

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
To all those who have signed up so far.......You make me proud to be your leader!

I spoke to Copake and Cathy was taken back by how friendly you all are! You have already made a good impression on the campground owners! Copake is thrilled with your response and so am I. Keep on signing up 'cause we're gonna have a great time!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Of course we are after all we have such great leaders in you and John. Heartland owners are awesome I haven't meet a nasty one yet we don't allow them in anyway LOL!

jagiv

I spoke with Cathy at Copake a few days ago and had a very pleasant conversation. Pat and I have reservations to be there from Fri., 9/28 thru Mon, 10/1. If we get back from Alaska earlier than I now plan I will see if we can get into Copake a day or two earlier, but we set for now.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

John

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I spoke with Cathy at Copake a few days ago and had a very pleasant conversation. Pat and I have reservations to be there from Fri., 9/28 thru Mon, 10/1. If we get back from Alaska earlier than I now plan I will see if we can get into Copake a day or two earlier, but we set for now.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

John

Welcome John & Pat and enjoy your trip to Alaska. We're just glad you'll be home in time for the rally!

Got our reservation and are all ready to go. We'll be there Thursday leaving Monday.

Brooklyn's in! Yahoo! We've got everything we forgot to pack! It's in the Proto's camper! See you guys on Thursday so save me a "big" parking space!

JIM-GERI

Hi Deb& John, Just wanted you to know that The Reyes have booked and were there! Also spoke with Cathy about if she can please put me next to Jim & Collen. MISS YOU GUYS!! Jim R

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We welcome Marty & Lance Wetmore from Connecticut to the rally! We look forward to seeing you there if not before.

ringhanger

Please add us to your list (the good one) for the Northeast Reagional Rally. Reservations were made today. Arriving on Wed. 9/26 and leaving on 9/30. It is good to be coming back to New York. Thanks, Bob & Diane Frith - MD - HOC #1454

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yahoo we've got a puppy party goin' on! Welcome Bob and Diane to the Dog Park!

Just kidding, but they do have a relocation and improvement plan for their dog park area over the winter. It should be real nice for our campin' paws!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have finalized our plan for a Heartland Gives Back Initiative for the rally.

We will be collecting non-perishable food items to be donated to the Roe-Jan Food Pantry. The pantry is run by the Hillsdale Methodist Church and depends strictly upon donations to support their project. This past year they provided over 170 Thanksgiving meals to less fortunate local residents from Hillsdale, Copake, Ancram and Gallatin.

I am currently working with Lois on a list of much needed items. She also stated that our timing is perfect. Just about rally time they are beginning to prepare for Thanksgiving and the needs are greater during the holiday season. Isn't it just like us Heartlanders to come along when help is most needed? You bet it is!

I will post the list of needed items as soon as it is formulated.

Rally Highlight Event Announcement!
On Saturday evening we will be having a catered dinner followed by a Murder Mystery Theater. This should be a great time as we participate in the who-done-it and try to solve the crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.