EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Sadly this is one rally we won't be able to go to. The faculty position I have is very structured as far as getting time off and using vacation days for them...no switching like I used to do. And I will be attending the Hershey RV show 2 weeks ahead of that and will need to take that Friday off.... So we will have to be content with photos and reports of a good time!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I know very well about work getting in the way! You know we will miss you guys. Maybe by then things will change..... Here's hoping!

hillsonwheels

Debbie, Debbie, Debbie................the Hills are coming to the N.E. rally! :eek: We're set up to arrive on 27 SEP and depart on 30 SEP. Have been assigned site #TR 10. Hope all that meets with "Queenie's" approval. :rolleyes: Great to see you two in FL. Will the sausage gravy breakfast be at your site? What day? :D

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Dick and Reta to the NE Region Rally.

As far as breakfast...... we learned in Tampa that 9:00 means 11:00 so here's your breakfast schedule..... It will be served at 9:00 but you will wait around until 11:00 and instead of sausage & gravy we'll push you right into a hot dog for lunch so you stay on schedule with the rest of us! Sorry, I couldn't resist just one little dig at breakfast lag time.

To anyone doing breakfast with the Hills.....eat before you leave the trailer.....by the time breakfast is served you'll be ready to eat again! :confused: Love ya Slicky! BTW, the name is catching on huh? I saw Slicky mentioned a few times on FB!

hillsonwheels

What??????????? You never heard of BRUNCH?????????? Whaddup wit you northern folks????????

Still didn't see if we were gonna have sausage gravy and "bistix" at you place!

As Cookie sez......."peace".......

Dick

hillsonwheels

If you don't add us to the list of attendees there won't even be a place for anyone to have gravy and bistix. By the way........your BGFF for has some words for you about your words on the breakfast timing issue. You're about to be called to a "come to Reta" meeting. :cool: Sorry to be the one to break the news to you. :angel: Heh, heh, heh.......good luck!

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I don't need to attend the meeting. We had a telephone conference call and she blamed everything on your brother!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Attendees list is looking good!

We still have room for 33 more friends to join us. Who will be next??? We are really planning a great time with great give aways, prizes and fun!

Can't wait to see our guys in the "Sewer Hose Toss" competition! This should be a great event. Don't miss it!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Will there be any "grits" on the table?

thumbnail.aspx

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Debbie - I'm in!!! I just made reservations. As long as I am employed and living in the North East at that time I will be at the Rally - Arrive Friday and depart on Sunday afternoon.

hillsonwheels

You tell 'em Debbie! What the heck is a grit anyway? Thought Mike spent enuff time in WV that he'd be a fried taters and onions kinda guy!

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are pleased with the rally registrations so far. Just less than half way to a sell out! Salute!

We have been receiving some really nice gifts and busy getting the agenda together.

We should have some great information to post real soon!

Undecided about this rally? It's going to be a great time so please consider joining us as we make Heartland Owners Club history!

Status
Not open for further replies.