EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Gus,

I can tell you one thing about our leader........he's never met a stuffed jalapeno he didn't like...............or sausage gravy...........or.........well, you get the picture.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :)

photo 1.jpg
All bibed up and ready to go.
Bring it on!

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I am completely chicken-hearted when it comes to heights, so will have to pass on that experience. But I LOVE hot air balloons - the sight of them from the ground, that is. :rolleyes:

Me too I looked through the little square hole for 1/2 the ride until the champlain kicked in LOL! But it was worth it. Once was enough for this little chicken too.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have to put out the welcome mat for Arthur Minor and Margaret DeLibero from Connecticut.
thumbnail.aspx

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As of right now we are 1/2 way to a sell out of our campsites!
Thank you to all who have registered and we encourage more of you to get in on the fun.

thumbnail.aspx

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I had the opportunity to compare notes with Copake KOA and we would like to welcome Joe & Sue Lerner from Maryland and Elliot & Debi Farnsworth from Massachusetts!

thumbnail.aspx

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We would like to remind everyone that our sites are scheduled to be returned to Copake in 2 months. If you are planning to attend and would like to be sited with the group you should make your reservation before July 15th.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have had a great preparitory weekend in New York. We want to thank Beth & Greg Dean for their help to get us aquainted with the area and there is so much to keep you busy within 45 minutes of camp.

By the way, while out on our bicycles, we met Chuck and Ellen by their brand new Landmark yesterday and we really enjoyed getting to know them and chatting about the owners club. Good luck with your new rig and we hope to see them at a rally real soon!

Attachments

• 2012-05-27 13.59.09.jpg
    2012-05-27 13.59.09.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 41

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We want to welcome our 28th rig to the rally! Vicky & Paul Lopiccolo from Pennsylvania will be with us for the weekend!

Who's next????

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Emails were sent out to all currently registered attendees with a request for some information. Please check your email inbox!

The cut off for tee shirt orders is
August 24th in order to have them in time for the rally.

There are 41 days left to register to be assured a site with the group! Please remember the deadline of
July 15th for registration.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
In response to the email a question was asked. So everyone knows, the shirts are white, 100% cotton, pre-shrunk with the brand name "Guilden".

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Lisa, Jose, Billie Jo and Shawn! We had a blast with all of you this weekend!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Only 25 Days remaining until our sites are turned back to the campground! Please consider making your reservation soon to be sited with the group! Reservations made after July 15th will be on an as available basis so make your reservations soon!

hillsonwheels

Hi Debbie.......You are raising your on line voice again!!!!!;) You should use your indoor voice!!!!!!!!!!!:) Regarding your email about tshirts....we did not get it. Are we even on the official list of attendees? I know that I made the reservation. Hope all's well on your end and that John's knee has properly healed. Keep smilin'...........Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.