EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Debbie.......You are raising your on line voice again!!!!!;) You should use your indoor voice!!!!!!!!!!!:) Regarding your email about tshirts....we did not get it. Are we even on the official list of attendees? I know that I made the reservation. Hope all's well on your end and that John's knee has properly healed. Keep smilin'...........Dick

You're on Deb's list Dick. I'm just not sure which list that is :rolleyes:. By the way - someone screwed up and listed your home state as Florida :confused:. We all know it's really VIRGINIA!!!!!

hillsonwheels

Gus...

Not!!!! We'll be West Virginians until we check outta here. :angel: We just happen to spend time in FL and VA. :rolleyes:

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I don't know why you didn't get an email Slick! You are on the list but I'll send another out today. Did Reta give you my hug after I got off the phone with her yesterday? Just checkin'.

PS: If I don't raise my voice just a little bit you will never be able yo hear me from there!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you haven't responded to our email request for information please let us know your shirt sizes and if you intend to go to the FASNY Museum of Firefighting. Firefighters get in free so please let me know if you hold a position either paid or volunteer as the club will not be required to pay your admission. We would also like to thank Duane Clause for agreeing to lead the caravan to the museum on Friday. Duane is a Veteran firefighter in NJ and we are proud to have him as our guide! Thanks Duane!

The FASNY Museum has an area that pays tribute to the firefighters of 911 and is a must see!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Dave and Eileen Betton to the NE Region Rally. Can't wait to see you again.
th

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
SATURDAY NIGHT Catered Dinner Menu From Northern Italy

Penne Ala Vodka
Chicken Marsala
Caesar Salad
Rice Pilaf
Rolls and Butter
White Chocolate and Raspberry Scones
Cookies
Coffee, Tea and Iced Tea.

Dinner will be prepared and served by the River Station Restaurant, Poughkeepsie NY.
filmstrip_1_thumbnail2_2896778_1328547521.png

hillsonwheels

So..........for the dinner..........if Mike Walker :rolleyes: is supplying the beer, is John Proto bringing the house red wine? :confused: Inquiring minds need to know those kinds of things. :cool:

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If Mike's beer and John's wine are what you need to get you out of Florida.......It's a deal!

Sorry boys but I miss Slicky and Reta so you've got to give it up!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Dick, We will have to make sure Pete doesn't drink it all at the Castaways so we can have some for our dinner in Copake.

cjhicks

Dick, We will have the Red Solo Cup's waiting for you, we miss you both and hope you make it to the Maryland Rally.

cjhicks

Sounds Fantastic !!!!!

See You on Saturday,
Judy
TE=dbylinski;252881]
SATURDAY NIGHT Catered Dinner Menu From Northern Italy

Penne Ala Vodka
Chicken Marsala
Caesar Salad
Rice Pilaf
Rolls and Butter
White Chocolate and Raspberry Scones
Cookies
Coffee, Tea and Iced Tea.

Dinner will be prepared and served by the River Station Restaurant, Poughkeepsie NY.
filmstrip_1_thumbnail2_2896778_1328547521.png

[/QUOTE]

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Only 5 days left to register and be assured a site with the group. Our remaining sites will be turned back to Copake on the 15th.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I have been emailing back and forth with Cathy at Copake today. She will assign sites on Sunday and email the list to me. I will post site numbers here and will email the list to all attendees as well.

The agenda was also discussed and there are no problems there so.......

All that's left is to make a reservation (if you haven't already) and join in the fun! There is no guarantee of site availability after 7/15/12.

Be watching next week for your site assignments!

Last edited:

hbcottage

hbcottage
Hi Deb,

Just reviewed the Copake list of attendees - couldn't find our names ? We have a confirmation from "Kathy" at the RV park with arrival on Thursday the 27th and departure on Monday the 1st. The reservation was made and confirmed on 04/19/12. HELP What gives ? I'm worried.............

Hank & Phyllis Vogt (#1799)

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Phyllis,

I sent you an email last night as I was searching the rally thread (looking for a post from you about your reservation) when the forum went down. I looked again this morning and didn't see one so I will confirm this with Cathy when I talk to her today. I will get you fixed up and if necessary I will call you today. Don't worry, I'll get it taken care of!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I just received an email from Cathy at Copake and we extend a welcome to Hank & Phyllis Vogt from Pennsylvania.

Status
Not open for further replies.