EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

frano

Oops--thought the Copake Rally was next week! Time to get ready and come up with something for the pot luck...we'll see you folks Thursday...can't believe it's here already...holy crap another senior moment.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We've been following the thread and sure am going to miss meeting everyone again! Looks like y'all will have a great turn out and have a good time! We sure hate missing inaugural Rallies, but we will catch up with some of you at the DE inaugural Rally! We are already booked for the 2013 NE Rally in Gettysburg. Have a great time, safe travels and a good winter. Other than DE Rally, we'll catch up next season!

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Okay, so who just honked at us? :) a Sundance (with an HL plaque on the back) and a North Country. Heading east on 90. You guys breezed by before I could see who was who!

~Alice

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We had a wonderful day yesterday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the company was great.

The boys did some last minute shopping at Wal*Mart (go figure) and we had a rally bag stuffing party. Thanks to Jim B, Zippy and Woody for cooking up some great porkchops and chicken for dinner last night.

There was also Covered Dish Desserts affair at the pavilion and we had a good time with some really great sweets! There was music and a rather warm campfire to round out the night. All in all a great day!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Northeast Region Rally

Having a great time at the Northeast Region Rally. A big thank you to John & Deb who have worked so hard in the planning of this event and it certainly shows how much fun everyone is having with all the laughs and smiles on everyone face. The weather hasn't cooperated that well but as usually us heartlanders adjust and continue to have fun. Well done Deb & John I am looking forward to going to next years!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: Northeast Region Rally

Great time here in Copake Rally. Debbie did a great job. Here is a little bit of evidence..

DSC_2248 [1024x768].JPG DSC_2277 [1024x768].JPG DSC_2294 [1024x768].JPG

More later.. The internet access is a bit slow but you probably get the idea..

BC

Hick1

Thanks for all the hard work you all did making this another great Rally!! Looking forward to seeing everyone at Cape May.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Thanks for a wonderful time. Sorry we had to bbail on the dinner theater and left early am but Mary is sick and there is nothing like home.

Thnk you John, Deb, and many others to numerous to mention for serving up a great time.

Hope to see many of you again it two weeks!!

jjriker

Thanks John and Deb for all of your hard work on the rally in the months prior and throughout the rally days. Thanks too, to your many "rally elves"! Harry and I had a great time at our second Heartland rally. :) We are looking forward to seeing some of you again in a couple weeks in NJ.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
John and Deb - Once again a stellar event by the NE region!! I wanted to tell you all how much fun this Copacabana Dancer had this past weekend - My only complaint is the weekend never last long enough! I have arrived home safe and sound. Now for some Pizza ( some how I had a craving for it on the way home !! )

Kevin

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well we are on our way back to Jersey and there is so much to say. The weekend flew by and we have so much to be thankful for. I can't thank you all enough. We have been blessed with the opportunity to hang out with the best friends anyone could have. I truly appreciate everything you have said and am so glad we could make you happy during the rally. We had a blast watching you having fun and the almost non-stop laughter was priceless. I can't wait for Gettysburg......
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

JIM-GERI

John&Deb, All I can say is Great Job! Also Big Thank You to Heartland! Looking forward to New Jersey see all you guys there in two weeks, Be there because there's a new drink coming! Right Beth?
PS Thank You to Jim B always good to see you. Jim "Cosmo"

gschaaf

Deb and John what more can I say but an outstanding job once again. Fran and I had a great time relaxing and laughing with all our friends from heartland. Want to also thank Jim Beletti for attending our first NE rally. It was great to have the TX Bobcat taking all the pics. Goooood bless Texas!!! The Copake KOA was a great choice for the rally and we want to thank Kathy and Gary for there hospitality. We made it home with no issues trailer is all clean and ready to go. See everybody in jersey.

PS. Deb I still think we won the volley ball game 4 to 3

Hose and Cheater

cjhicks

John & Deb, We are back in MD. Just wanted to say Thank You for a Great Rally and we enjoyed helping out. We will see you at Willow Tree next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.