EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 9/28/2012 to 9/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dklaw

Hi, Deb & John:
We just registered at the Copake KOA Rally for Thursday, 9/27 to Sunday, 9/30, with the possibility to stay until Monday (not sure yet). It was great seeing you both & all our other Heartland friends at the RV show yesterday in Syracuse. We also got to talk with the Heartland Rep, the Oliver's that sold us our camper & hadn't seen in a year (Jordon especially who is walking after his motorcycle accident took his leg), and with other friends from Norwich. Great day!! See you again in June & September.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
It's great to have you guys along with us! Really enjoyed seeing you too. We can't wait to sit around the fire with all y'all!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Beth and I took a drive today and checked out Copake Campground !! We were welcomed by Owner Cathy who gave us a map of the park and open the gate for a drive around of the grounds. We notice works already working getting things in order for the coming season !! Looking forward for the camping season to start !!:cool:

Hi all my name is Ed Lewis and we are new to the fourm. we just pechesed a leftover sundance and would like to join the party in Copake NY. we live in Hopewell jct NY. We have friends who are sesonal there @ KOA Copake and they are doing a good job cleaning the place up. We curently have a sesonal site in Gardener NY @ yogi bear lazzy.river. I think i will pull out for that weekend and come up to KOA Copake to meet you all and viset with are friends .

gschaaf

Hi Ed glad ya can make it to the rally you'll meet some great people and have a good time.Just call copake and tell them you want to sign up for the heartland rally.We'll see ya there

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I spoke with Cathy at Copake today and she said we need to welcome Alice & Kimball Gillette as well as Ed Hickman & Pat Turgeon to the rally. Welcome one and all! We are almost half way to selling out!

Additionally, we have confirmed our Dometic spokesman, Mark Hathaway, will be speaking on the proper care and maintenance of our Dometic appliances. Mark owns a motorhome (but we can change that) and will be camping with us for the weekend!

Our agenda is coming together nicely and you are going to have a blast!

You don't want to be missing this historic Heartland event so sign up today!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Additionally, we have confirmed our Dometic spokesman, Mark Hathaway, will be speaking on the proper care and maintenance of our Dometic appliances.

That should illiciate a plethora of questions from the RM1350 (four door Dometic Elite Model) owners! Have you warned him to wear his kevlar t-shirt?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
News Flash
There should be a Hot Air Balloon Festival in town on Rally Weekend!
Just one more reason to join us for the weekend!

thumbnail.aspx

We will post more about this event as details unfold!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
If you never did a hot air ballon ride it is awesome everyone should do it once in there life!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you never did a hot air ballon ride it is awesome everyone should do it once in there life!

Yeah, okay, Let's Get Crazy!!!!!!

I don't even like looking down from the front porch so I don't think so but thanks for the offer Col!

Can you add to your signature aka "snookums" too!

jjriker

I am completely chicken-hearted when it comes to heights, so will have to pass on that experience. But I LOVE hot air balloons - the sight of them from the ground, that is. :rolleyes:

jbeletti

I am coming to Copake!

Nancy will be spending time in Chicago while I am galavanting around NY.

Just made air travel reservations, flying into Albany. I'll arrive at the Copake KOA on Wednesday and I'll depart Sunday morning. I'm staying in a Kabin at the KOA.

Deb and John are helping me out with linens and I'm accepting meal invitations :)

See everyone there!

Jim

hillsonwheels

Imagine that.........:D...........our leader accepting dinner invitations? Poor guy.........homeless...........starving.........what's next????????

hillsonwheels

Gus,

I can tell you one thing about our leader........he's never met a stuffed jalapeno he didn't like...............or sausage gravy...........or.........well, you get the picture.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Holy Cow! The things I miss while I'm at work..... Welcome JB and glad to hear you could pull it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.