EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 5/17/2013 to 5/19/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
There are only 15 sites remaining. Now would be the time to call Drummer Boy so you don't miss out! You do not want to miss this as it will be the rally we all talk about for a long time!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We would like to welcome Frank & Linda Neely to Gettysburg. This will be their first rally so we welcome them to the family! :cool:

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
OK Kevin! Do you want me to set you up with reminders? We aim to please you know! I will list your name so just post your site number when you get it.

I'm all signed up - Site #368 Arriving Friday ( Maybe Thursday if things work out )

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just got off the phone with Drummer Boy confirming site numbers and registrations.

We have to welcome Skip & Donna Fagley, Richard and Barbara Wright and Ron Day to the rally!

Only 11 sites left!

John and I are heading to Gettysburg this weekend to firm up our plans! We will have more news for you early next week.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Rally Shirt order forms will be emailed to all attendees today. Spring is a busy time of year for our screen printer so we are going to get a jump on things.

You will receive one rally shirt per attendee at no additional charge.

Please check your inbox and reply with your sizes.

Attachments

• Back Shirt Design.jpg
    Back Shirt Design.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
  • Front Shirt Design.jpg
    Front Shirt Design.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 50

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We would like to welcome Brenda & Joe Turner to Gettysburg!

This will be their first Heatland Rally and what a way to start.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome back Steve and Mary! We are happy we will be seeing you guys again! Please let me know your arrival & departure dates.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to Arthur Minor & Margaret DeLibero! Glad you guys got to it in time!

PS: Margaret got a Northeast Nickname today - Eggbeater!

For anyone who wasn't at the Region Rally in Copake, NY, Margaret scrambled the eggs! We got our Eggbeater for Gettysburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.