EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

The count down clock is ticking away!! You now have 8 days to register for the Southeast Region Rally to be eligible for the drawing of the Cheap Heat system.

dave

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Wahoo!! We made it under the deadline! Made our reservation to attend the GREATEST Regional rally in the South! :)
We will arrive Tuesday 4/19 and stay for 7 nights. Have been assigned site #198. Lots of camping between now and then, can't let any cobwebs be built and have to keep the dust inside moving around. See y'all down the road.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave, Sounds like a great time, sign Sheila & I up. I just made reservations with the park, we're in site 123. Look forward to seeing you in April!

davebennington

Eric & Dorothy it would not be a real rally if you did not attend, happy you both will be there!!

Paul & Sheila it will be good to see you again.

dave

Dean-Pam

Hi Dave, Sign Pam and I up. Just called the campground and made our reservations. We will be arriving April 19th and staying for 7 nights. We will be in Site 189. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Toccoatravelers

Steve and Patti Lester have registered for the SE Rally, Arriving April 20, 2016 and departing April 24. They have assigned us to site 211. Now we just have to get through Fall and Winter!

Buster537

We registered today, plan to arrive on the 19th and leave on the 26th. We are new and untrained. Sound like it should be a great rally, looking forward to it. James B.

davebennington

James,

Thank you for registering I do need your site number, this saves me having to call the campground for everyone who signs up for the rally.

Thanks

dave

BighornELK

Registered for the rally today. We are arriving on the 19th, leaving the 24th. Registered on line, site 432. New owners of BH 3760 EL, and looking forward to ur 1st rally.

Bonnie/Russ

tracks

Dave, We just got in under wire and register today. We will be arriving the 18th. and departing 25th. on site 428. We missed Myrtle Beach this year but the good Lord willing we'll see you in April.

TandC

Just made our reservations, arriving 19 Apr (Tue) and leaving 26 Apr (Tue), Site #199.
Happy to see Lance and Kem are back on "the circuit" again!

Attachments

• happy_face_new.jpg
    happy_face_new.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 24

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Dave finally made my reservations for the rally site 214 arriving 4/18 leaving 4/25.
Linda

Rodbuster

The Bernards' are in - site #206 from 4/18 to 4/25. Looking forward to another great SE Regional Rally!!!

navyAZ1

Hey Dave, the Parrish's are registered today 8/30/15, so put our name in the hat for the drawing!!!!!! Right now we are scheduled to arrive 4/20 and leave 4/25, but that may change we might come in earlier. They have us scheduled for site 201.

davebennington

The rally attendance is growing at a rate so fast I cannot log everyone as fast as I use to, (maybe I am getting old???) anyway what I mean to say the attendance for this rally is shaping up to make this rally a BIG one. We still have al ot of sites left. We may have to expand the rally a little bit.

The latest members to register are:

Walter & Linda West

Dick & Fran Bernard

Ron & Ann Parrish

It will be great to see all of you again.

dave

tracks

Dave, that happens to all of us that live long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.