EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Dean,

Thank you for the T-shirt update.
Volunteers for the welcoming and rally bay distribution should contact Gus & Deb Funderburg (boattofiver) they are working up a schedule to handle this area.

dave

rdufek

The Dufek's from upstate NY are in for this rally. Coming in Wednesday April 20 and pulling out Monday 25th. Can't wait to meet everyone and what a great way to start out 2016 camping season.

Bob and Valerie Dufek
And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Golfer_Funny_Cartoon_Clipart-1sm.jpgGolf anyone??? Putting together a Wednesday outing. So far we have 3 (Mathis, Cooper & Lindstrom) signed up. Who's next:rolleyes:??

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
golf-clip-art-golfball.jpg Adding Ken Hyde with a possible Dave Yocum (depending on the rally organizer's schedule)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave, we're going to have to drop out from attending your rally. Just received confirmation that our youngest son will be visiting during that period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

The latest members to register for the are Mark & Carrie Schurig, welcome. I do need your T-shirt sizes so I can place the order

dave

kimdot

Hi Dave,

Happy New Year to you and Julie. We called on 12-31-15 and made reservations to attend the rally. We will be arriving on 4-18-16 and leaving 4-25-16. They did not give us a site #. T-shirt sizes are 1 large and 1 xlarge. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.