EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A note to Gillette rally attendees that are arriving the day before the rally begins

Jim, thanks for the FYI.

Also I thought we might have a Michigan Chapter sited together, but don't know what's going on there.
Chuck has sent me a couple of emails on the subject.

Hockster

=======================================================================================================================================

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Re: A note to Gillette rally attendees that are arriving the day before the rally begins

JB.. I know that Heartland uses Lippert Levelup System and you are asking a number of manufactures to participate in our rally. Some of us have Bigfoot Quadra Manufacturing leveling system and it would be interesting to see if they would display some of their product at the rally. Have you thought of asking them to participate?

Thanks
BC

navyAZ1

HELP!!!! Miss Ann and I are attempting to "re-register" for the Rally, but I can't seem to be able to do this on the registration online page. We were registered and then canceled but now have figured out we can attend. When I attempt to register a page comes up showing all that we filled out originally and the "status" shows canceled, and I can't seem to figure out how to re-register. HELP US PLEASE, we want to attend. Would it work if I were to use a different e-mail address?

Ron

wdk450

Ron (and ALL):
You know there is a direct e-mail address AND TELEPHONE NUMBER for the Heartland Owner's Group on the left side of the Portal page (3rd item down).

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Jim, Ron and I are going to be able to make it to the 2012 rally after all! Our record of attending every international rally will remain intact for one more year! Give Ron and Ann Parrish credit for helping us change our minds. We had a change in plans and are camp hosting in Montana instead of going to Alaska. Ron and Ann have decided to attend as an anniversary gift to each other. Let the celebration begin! See you in Gillette, Judy Bentley and Ron Pagel

To Jim B. and Julie H.
As of 3:20 PM today, I've had to cancel my rally trip.
My wife has been having trouble with her knee and we finally got into the doctor yesterday, and he says surgery.
Later this month she has surgery, and 4 weeks of PT.
We hope all is well after that.
We hope everyone has a great time in Wyoming.
We will be at the Michigan Rally in August at Hidden Ridge, and are looking forward to the National in Goshen in 2013.

Hockster

====================================================================================================================================

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Jim, Ron and I are going to be able to make it to the 2012 rally after all! Our record of attending every international rally will remain intact for one more year! Give Ron and Ann Parrish credit for helping us change our minds. We had a change in plans and are camp hosting in Montana instead of going to Alaska. Ron and Ann have decided to attend as an anniversary gift to each other. Let the celebration begin! See you in Gillette, Judy Bentley and Ron Pagel

Judy, I am so jealous. Linda and I won't be able to make it and it will be the first National Rally we will have missed. Glad you and Ron can make it though. Have fun.

Mark

shovelguy

Unfortunately Dean and I are going to have to bow out of the 2012 Gillette Rally. We are both very bummed out about this decision but we really have no choice. My brother has acute leukemia and is in need of a bone marrow transplant, it is his only remaining chance at life. I have been determined a donor and so we are going to be heading for Seattle so that I can do this. Please pray for my brother, Ric Packard, that this transplant will be successful. Hope to see everyone next year in Goshen. d&j

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Unfortunately Dean and I are going to have to bow out of the 2012 Gillette Rally. We are both very bummed out about this decision but we really have no choice. My brother has acute leukemia and is in need of a bone marrow transplant, it is his only remaining chance at life. I have been determined a donor and so we are going to be heading for Seattle so that I can do this. Please pray for my brother, Ric Packard, that this transplant will be successful. Hope to see everyone next year in Goshen. d&j

Sorry to hear this. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Our thoughts are with you and your brother.
Kristy

jbeletti

We'll miss you Dean and Jodi but Jodi, you are doing the right thing. Family comes first and you are making a real sacrifice for a loved one.

ronbarbbv

It was nice to meet you during your trip through Arkansas and your visit with our son Jeff and family. We just joined the Heartland Owners Club and are considering making the Gillette rally. Sorry you will miss it, and our prayers are with you and your brother. Ron & Barb

jbeletti

Rally specials from Lippert, Dexter and More/ryde have been posted in this thread:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/31027

These fliers will be in each rally bag too.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Cam-Plex - Arrival location...

When we arrive at Cam-Plex where do we pull in to when we arrive. That is a large complex. I am sure there are a number of sineage but I like to know ahead of time.

Here is a Sat Image clip of the complex.
Cam-Plex.jpg

Anyone have prior knowledge?

BC

Last edited:

jbeletti

Re: Cam-Plex - Arrival location...

When we arrive at Cam-Plex where do we pull in to when we arrive. That is a large complex. I am sure there are a number of sineage but I like to know ahead of time....Anyone have prior knowledge?

BC

I know Bob :)

In a coming weekly rally update email, I will include a link to a map showing the route attendees must follow into the Cam-Plex campus for check-in, weighing is selected and then onto parking in the CG.

Jim

jbeletti

Sneak peek at rally t-shirt

Here's the front of the rally shirts:
Front.jpg

Here's the back of the rally shirts:
Back.jpg

Here's the rally "check-in" decal that will be placed on the front cap by the check-in team:
photo 1.JPG

TXBobcat

Fulltime
JB, Love the shirts.. I grew up in Wyoming and have always love colors and the Bucking Bronco. Always identify a Wyoming Auto just by looking at the license plate.

I do have one question. Are we going to have a problem with using the logo? I was talking to Kenny at Rayford and he told about a University (Collage or something) had to make changes to their logo which was like the Wyoming Logo..

Just curious... But I love the shirts. Can we buy an extra ones?

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.