Factory pgrades made to BH 3875 FB since we purchased

Kathi-27

wish heartland would be better at there upgrades on new rv. have early 2017 3875fb it does not have any of the 2017 up grades that are listed on the updated msrp list.even had standard features that I had to pay for as options.some of the standard features I would like to have had.would have waited if would have known this to start with.if they are going to make changes do all at the same time not add as they go

Nuclearcowboy

wish heartland would be better at there upgrades on new rv. have early 2017 3875fb it does not have any of the 2017 up grades that are listed on the updated msrp list.even had standard features that I had to pay for as options.some of the standard features I would like to have had.would have waited if would have known this to start with.if they are going to make changes do all at the same time not add as they go
What Heartland (and some other manufacturers) do is release all or most of their upgrades midway through the year. For example, the 2017 models, which started to hit dealers many months ago, started to get their upgrades in August of this year. Dealers don't let you know this, since they target moving the inventory they have on their lots. For us, we ordered our new unit on August 14th; however, the manufacturer came back to us via the dealer a couple of days later with the new MSRP list and we had to re-order, since the decor and color packages we picked were no longer being used on their line. That is when we found out about all the new features and we just lucked out - what we didn't find out was that part of the new options was the new Furrion Chef appliance series - that wasn't on the updated list at the time and we missed out on it, but no big deal. We are supposed to get our unit in about 10 days. Can't wait.

Kathi-27

what bother me is you think your getting a new 2017 and your not. when they say its a new 2017 it should have all 2017 updates not just change year on tag and mislead customer. that's really false advertising. I would have waited if known there was going to be more upgrades. rep told me at atl rv show that all that changed after aug was updated msrp.

SNOKING

We are glad our early 2017 3575el has the chair rail in the door side slide. Someone said the rear sonce lights went away also? We have quite a bit of two tone wall coverings also. Chris

Last edited: