First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

dieselsweetheart

To see my pictures from the KOA Twin Grove...rally site.... go to the main page, click on Tools, then HOG (the photo gallery)...click under my name. I have some pics from the Goshen rally there as well...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Food and kids

Our friends, the Hills, are going to be there the weekend of the rally (arriving Thursday). They will bring a casserole of some type to the pot luck. Also, they will have grandson 5, and granddaughter 7, with them.

Gus and Debra

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Gus,
We are glad to hear that there will be other kids there. Our Daughter, 7, was afraid that she was going to be the only one. Now she will have someone else to hang out with, not just the boring old parents.

Jamie, Ginger & Madison

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Cheryl,

We are planning to bring rigatoni w/meat sauce and chips and dip. If something else would be better, please let us know, we're flexible.

Thanks
Jamie

dieselsweetheart

Jamie, I sent you a private message...you will fit perfectly into the site beside us. The rigatoni sounds great! I will add you to the list!

Thanks!!!

dieselsweetheart

Ok, we are good on the main dishes I believe....how about some sides, and some desserts.... would someone bring a couple of cases of water?

Thanks!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Pa Rally

It is not P-80.

Duane and I will be parked in F-80 with our new toyhauler! At least we better have it by then or there is going to be a very cranky redhead sitting there!! Duane and I look forward to meeting everyone and be prepared as we bring our own petting zoo.
I will be making shrimp toasts for our dinner on Saturday as they always are enjoyed by everyone.

Well if I heard correctly (cell phone - Staten Island Expressway :eek: )
we will be in P-80, which I do not see on the map ...........

OK - which link did I send you?

dieselsweetheart

LOL Truckie...just saw your note...I hope Jamie doesn't forget his PROMISE of ice cream since he volunteered Ginger's rigatoni! And so true..we DID put them beside us because while you are not watching, we are going to SNEAK over and get all the ice cream for ourselves!!!

I'm thinking we will get Jamie a bell, and when it's ice cream time he can jingle it, we can line up, and he can pass cones out through the hole in the door. Just like the real ice cream man!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Our friends, the Hills, are going to be there the weekend of the rally (arriving Thursday). They will bring a casserole of some type to the pot luck. Also, they will have grandson 5, and granddaughter 7, with them.

Gus and Debra

Correction, Our friends will bring a dessert (probably a pie of some type).

Gus

dieselsweetheart

Hi Wayne, there is a big site made by the triangulation (wow, big word) of 3 sites... Q 54, Q 58, and F 76. We own all those sites...so that will be a great place to have the rally fire... it's in the heart of all of us... LOL Heartland....

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
For those with Children

We are not traveling with little ones however we do travel with a few of our zoo critters which I know the children love to visit at all the camping sites we end up.
The two goldens, Misty and Molly are also known as the Jersey Shore Snobs. Not because they are snobs but because Jersey Girls have that title here in Wall, NJ.
Also, If you check out Duane's Picture (aka Porthole) you will see a pic of the big Blue and Gold Macaw named Cagney who always travels with us. He absolutely loves to entertain the children who visit as well as the furbutt goldens.

So feel free to stop by if you run out of things to do. However, it looks like Pine Grove is not short on entertaining you children and grandchildren.