First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

dieselsweetheart

Hello everybody! I continue to update the food list as offers come in...so don't worry, I have you down if you've written to me. I am headed to Phoenix on the 12th to graduate in the big graduation there at the stadium. I just finished my master's degree in nursing back in November and have been looking forward to "walking" with the other graduates. When we return, I will post an updated list of food for the dinner...Freckles, I got ya... thanks!

Chat soon! and safe travels!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
We will bring 3 cases of water and dessert . Looking forward to meeting you all .

truknutt

Committed Member
Hello everybody! I continue to update the food list as offers come in...so don't worry, I have you down if you've written to me. I am headed to Phoenix on the 12th to graduate in the big graduation there at the stadium. I just finished my master's degree in nursing back in November and have been looking forward to "walking" with the other graduates. When we return, I will post an updated list of food for the dinner...Freckles, I got ya... thanks!

Chat soon! and safe travels!!

Alright, a real "paper-carrying" nurse! Now a professional can put the band-aids on our knees & elbows while we try our hand at those Segways in August!!

Congratulations, Nurse Sweetheart!! Remember your decorum when you hit the stage to receive your diploma...no flashing your hubby just for the photo-op!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Alright, a real "paper-carrying" nurse! Now a professional can put the band-aids on our knees & elbows while we try our hand at those Segways in August!!

Congratulations, Nurse Sweetheart!! Remember your decorum when you hit the stage to receive your diploma...no flashing your hubby just for the photo-op!!

:eek::eek::eek:

dieselsweetheart

Funny Truckie... I'm just hoping I don't trip! Although the gowns nowadays are not full length...you never know what's on the steps or on the stage to trip someone up...then everyone can see you on the JUMBO tron... I'm excited because that's where MY Steelers won their championship...whoops, not UOP stadium...that's where the Cards have their home field...the super bowl was in Tampa...

And while my band-aid skills might not be perfect, I can tell you all the research studies that have been done on the effects of band-aid coverage vs. no coverage on wound healing. Yeppers, those are the kinds of things I know now since I have that very expensive piece of paper!

Last edited:

jnbhobe

Cheryl; congratulations on your masters, have a great trip to your graduation.See ya'll in august. Patti & Jon :cool: :cool: :cool:

dieselsweetheart

Wow, I don't even have the Hills down! Hmmm... Ok, so who are the O'Brians??? I will have to double check....

whew, who thought it would be that difficult to keep a list...it's all the code names I'm tellin' ya!!!! ;)

dieselsweetheart

Ok, can someone help me out? I have a Pat and Lena O'Brian coming to the rally on the 13th. I don't know if they are members or just friends of someone else coming. I do not have a site # for them. Can someone end the mystery so I can sleep at night?

boatto5er

Don't feel bad Cheryl. We also have a mystery camper on the Campground's list of attendees for our Sept rally. Do you know anybody named Autwein?

dieselsweetheart

No, No Autwein... I am thinking since I don't have a site # for them, I never communicated with them directly. I am thinking they are friends of someone's who is in the club...guess I'll find out in August!

boatto5er

Segways

Trucknutt posted this on another forum thread:

"I will be observing your band-aid application skills after Segway class!! :rolleyes:"

I can't wait to see you on the Segway. I, for one, will just be observing:D.

dieselsweetheart

Hello everyone!

Back home and happy to be back in 80 degree weather, even if it is a bit more humid. We had a great week with the culmination being graduation and seeing my family in AZ during a reunion. Always hate to end a vacation..but always good to come home again too...

OK, let me work on the food list..I just have to add a few dishes offered by people...and oh! I found Pat and Lena O'Brian!!! Woohoo!!! So I need to PM them back too....

Back to work but I am off Thursday so I will finalize and publish the list!!

Have a great week, and I will post a few pictures in my album for viewing....