Floor Not Level in Bighorn 3580

bigbird272

I posted this same question awhile ago and absolutely no response from anyone in the factory? I thought this site was monitored by the factory?

I have a new 3580 Bighorn. The trailer is siting on a pad level. The kitchen floor is not level. It is level from the entrance door to the built in island. Then it gently slopes down towards the kitchen/entertainment slide. I am trying to determine if this is normal and if not is my floor ok? Perhaps the wood floor was warped or not level during installation? I can live with it but I am wondering how concerned I need to be. I am at least 2500 miles from the factory. Any info would be appreciated.

Rick

Surrey, B. C. Canada

hey rick we have a 3580 too
we have the same thing in are floor when i level the trailer i go off the center of are floor
the bubble is a different level off the counters all off them and the floor says one thing and the center island is different than the floor
but i would think the center of the floor is right between the frame so it should be the most accurate. im no trailer engineer but i think the weight of the slides make the out sides of the floor bow. just my thought

tom and peggy johnson

beardedone

Beardedone
Ditto for my Landmark Augusta. I don't like it and I do worry about what stress load is being placed on the perimeter area of the tilt.