Fresh water tank drain valve on road warriors?

Rudy415

Hello All: I'm looking for the fresh water tank valve on my new road warrior 415. There is a pex red and blue set of lines, with a couple of valves on them, located on right side ahead of the forward steps? Maybe that's it. It seems that the low point would be further aft? So I wonder what these red blue drain lines are?
Thank you, Rudy

TXTiger

Red is generally a hot line and blue is the cold. Not sure if there are fresh water tank drain valves. I just open my faucets and empty into the gray tank and then flush the gray tank.

TravisJen

Those would be your low point drains. Your fresh water drain should be a single clear line on the off-door side around the UDC.

danemayer

Hello All: I'm looking for the fresh water tank valve on my new road warrior 415. There is a pex red and blue set of lines, with a couple of valves on them, located on right side ahead of the forward steps? Maybe that's it. It seems that the low point would be further aft? So I wonder what these red blue drain lines are?
Thank you, Rudy
On last summer's factory tour of the toy hauler line, I did see overflow lines from the fresh tanks that terminated by the forward steps. But I'm surprised they have valves. Since drain lines have valves and overflow lines probably don't, these might be the drain lines. Or maybe they've added valves to the overflow lines so you can open the valves to protect the tanks from damage while filling, and close them to keep from losing water while traveling.

gvtahoe88

On last summer's factory tour of the toy hauler line, I did see overflow lines from the fresh tanks that terminated by the forward steps. But I'm surprised they have valves. Since drain lines have valves and overflow lines probably don't, these might be the drain lines. Or maybe they've added valves to the overflow lines so you can open the valves to protect the tanks from damage while filling, and close them to keep from losing water while traveling.

Nothing to due with this subject but I just wanted to take the time to thank danemayer--Don for all his time and effort he has put in on the HeartLand Manuals they have helped me fix many problems with our 2012 BigHorn that I would not of had a clue as to where to look to fix the problem. One again thank you very much. Also Ian at HeartLand CS is great at getting me the parts I need and it saves me lots of $$$ not to have to take it to a dealer for minor repairs. It sure is more fun to be talking positive on the forum than always being negitave. Heading to Phoniex for Nascar can't wait to get there. This is also the 1year anniversary of Blow Max in the desert. Now just a distant bad memory.