Fresh water tank guage

Ricktara

I have a new 2019 North Trail 25lrss. After my shakedown trip I only have one question. The display panel in the bathroom shows battery strength and fluid level in the 3 tanks. The fresh water one reads full until 30 or so gallons are used, then it reads empty ( one bar ) is there a way to reset or diagnose this?

sengli

All these in tank gauges are a ball park reading at best. My fresh water is the only one that reliably reads, and its in 1/3 increments. Quite often I really dont know how much water I really have. We gauge ours by how many days we can go till the reading changes.

Ricktara

All these in tank gauges are a ball park reading at best. My fresh water is the only one that reliably reads, and its in 1/3 increments. Quite often I really dont know how much water I really have. We gauge ours by how many days we can go till the reading changes.
Thanks, I guess I will figure it out.

I have a new 2019 North Trail 25lrss. After my shakedown trip I only have one question. The display panel in the bathroom shows battery strength and fluid level in the 3 tanks. The fresh water one reads full until 30 or so gallons are used, then it reads empty ( one bar ) is there a way to reset or diagnose this?

I took my 2018 nt23rbs in for a similar issue and many more problems, don't be afraid to use your warranty