Fresh water tank leak - 2010 Northtrail 21FBS

Hello,

I have to repair (or replace) the fresh water tanh of my travel trailer (2010 North Trail 21FBS - Vin: 5SFNB2125AE211028). Do I access the tank by removing the under cover (I do not see any other way but why not ask)r? What do you think about the special glue available on the market to repare cracks? Shoud I replace thenk instead?

Tanks!

jimtoo

Re: ATF: North Trail - 2010 North Trail 21FBS fresh water tank

Hi rejcharest,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm pretty sure the only way is from under the trailer to gain access to your tank. What happened to the tank or do you know? If not to bad, some folks have used a glue and patch on some tanks, don't know what kind, but maybe some of our other members will jump in soon with more help.

Jim M

Phishless

I have a 2011 21fbs and had to have the dealer replace the fresh water tank after finding a small leak that only seemed to occur while driving. It was replaced under warrantee. The access is from the bottom.

danemayer

I have a 2011 21fbs and had to have the dealer replace the fresh water tank after finding a small leak that only seemed to occur while driving. It was replaced under warrantee. The access is from the bottom.

Hi Phishless,

Welcome to the posting side of forum life. Thanks for joining the discussion.