Glass Tile Backsplash

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
He got the level up cause it was on sale!!!! Freckles brothers and sisters payed for it!!!LOL!!

katkens-DW

Ok here you go Kenny is all done with it and I think it turned out great!! Thanks Gus for the idea !!New back splash in trailer 002.jpgNew back splash in trailer 003.jpgStill have to clean some more that white syuff is hard to get rid of!!!

katkens-DW

He did !! Now I have to clean up the mess!! Oh well like I have said ,I am inside he is out side!! LOL!!

katkens

Very nice - he got those little suckers to cut cleanly. I wasn't having as much luck so I used trim pieces. Great job Kenny.

Gus its not perfect but think it turned out nice for my first crack at placing tile. Just please don't post any more of your mods for awhile , Kat can sniff out mods a mile away on the forum.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great job!!! We did our kitchen backsplash with pressed tin a while back, but I'm eyeing the bathroom for this....!

Erika

jnbhobe

Nice job Kenny, I don't think you will have to practice any more before September. I must have been brain dead this weekend, I forgot to look at Gus's tile job. But worse yet Patti was in it and forgot to look too.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Kenny...looks great! Looks a lot like the tile we used, but we seem to have a lot more of the darker tiles than you do....ours came from Lowe's, where did you get yours?

katkens

Hey Kenny...looks great! Looks a lot like the tile we used, but we seem to have a lot more of the darker tiles than you do....ours came from Lowe's, where did you get yours?

We got ours at Home Depot ,they had a lot more different patterns to choose from. We liked this pattern because it kinda matched our light wall coverings,it had more tans in it. The Lowes store here had few patterns to choose from and all where kinda dark . Gus an yours turned out real nice ,great mod ,kinda sets things off from the same colored walls.

katkens

Nice job Kenny, I don't think you will have to practice any more before September. I must have been brain dead this weekend, I forgot to look at Gus's tile job. But worse yet Patti was in it and forgot to look too.

I figured you would have had Gus do yours since he did such a fine job. I think he should have done yours since he was the first instigator, I mean installer.... LOL

jimtoo

Hey Kathy,,,, Did you see the nice Laminate Flooring I put in????? :) Beats the heck out of that vinyl stuff. :)

You need to keep Kenny busy... keeps him out of trouble...:)

Jim M

katkens-DW

Hey Jim , I did see it and it looks great .That's a good Idea we have some left from doing the kitchen!! I am thinking now!!:D:D

Last edited:

rnewk52

Well, DW finally convinced me to share the latest mod to our BH. This started out as only the kitchen area and expanded to include the bathroom sink area. Total time was two full days. I guess she thought all the other projects on the "list" could be put on the back burner, temporarily anyway. Oh well, she's happy, and if Momma's Happy............. These are the first pics I have tried to post, hope all turns out well. Happy Travels...... 100_1376.jpg100_1373.jpg

Miller0758

John, the tile work looks really good. Now I have to keep my wife away from the computer or esle I know what my next project will be. She already has me doing the glass tiles in the house and firmly believes it's a simple project ... afterall, "all the tiles are together on a sheet".