Ya I could give him a heart attack.
2017 will be $850
2015 RV $600
2015 Denali XL $600
2013 Jeep JK $500
2008 GMG 3500 $500
1994 PETE $2400

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So even I have to say ouch. I take it that Pete stands for Peterbuilt and for hire tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

BigGuy82

Well, that seals the deal. I won't even be driving through Cali ... I'm afarid I might get pulled over by CHiPs and get fined $850 (plus court costs) for breathing the air while pulling a fiver ...

Aandaar

Well, that seals the deal. I won't even be driving through Cali ... I'm afarid I might get pulled over by CHiPs and get fined $850 (plus court costs) for breathing the air while pulling a fiver ...

ROFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Bones

Ya I could give him a heart attack.
2017 will be $850
2015 RV $600
2015 Denali XL $600
2013 Jeep JK $500
2008 GMG 3500 $500
1994 PETE $2400

OMG how can a person afford to live in the state. Most of this sounds like the state does not want this stuff and is raising the price so that people don't buy it.

porthole

Retired
One of the few things NJ hasn't caught up with.

F-350 DRW$75
Lincoln MKX$72
Cyclone$23
21' Boston Whaler$28
Boat trailer$23
Harley$65

<tbody>
</tbody>

IronJ

What ? You pay a yearly registration on a non Street legal ohv?? That's just plain crazy...

How much is a bicycle?? Lol..

I have my golf car registered as a lsv as it is street legal, so I understand that....but an off road only vehicle?

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

bdb2047

I see thread is a little old. Has anyone that ordered the TPMS/Camera for the ford installed and used them yet?Any install issue with install?FTE forum they are saying TPMS sensors not compatible with Alum wheels and steel belted tires.Also how did you run wire for camera?Looking at a 450 would like to get these if they work.

BigGuy82

I see thread is a little old. Has anyone that ordered the TPMS/Camera for the ford installed and used them yet?Any install issue with install?FTE forum they are saying TPMS sensors not compatible with Alum wheels and steel belted tires.Also how did you run wire for camera?Looking at a 450 would like to get these if they work.

I started this thread way back when. I have since given up and purchased a 2016 F350 Diesel Dually and couldn't be happier. Why? Well, I needed a truck for a September trip and ford kept pushing out the delivery date. When it hit Novemebr, I gave up.

All the reviews on the truck so far have been good. Can't answer the TPMS question, but if you order the rear bed camera ready package, it should be pre-wired. Not sure - just a guess.

By the way, if you need to pull a BigHorn with either a 2016 or 2017 F350 diesel dually, you won't be disappointed. These things are towing animals and the mileage isn't bad. I average just under 10 mpg when hauling.

BigGuy82

My delivery date has been push back to between 11/19 and 11/25.
STILL WAITING :/

I feel for ya. However, all the reviews look great, so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

My 2016 is the best truck I've ever owned, so I can only imagine that the 2017's with all of the great innovations will be even better.

Good luck.

Bob.jr

My delivery date has been push back to between 11/19 and 11/25.
STILL WAITING :/

Ordered on 7/22/16

IMHO, STEEL OUTPERFORMS ALUMINUM. Just saying. 😉

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

BigGuy82

IMHO, STEEL OUTPERFORMS ALUMINUM. Just saying. 😉

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I've got a 2016, so I don't know about the miitary grade aluminum that they use. However, I did put a dent in my new truck thanks to a 4' high decorative post & rail fence that the good folks at Disney World put directly across from my EXTREMELY tight back in space (and for that, they charge around $100 - luxury camping at its finest).

Anyway, I took it in for a quote and my body shop guy (been using him for years on both my metal and fiberglass vehcles) said that if it was aluminum, it may not have dented (aluminum flexes better). He also said that aluminum isn't any problem to repair - some different techniques but that's about it. How aluminum vehicles hold up to the salt in the northeast is yet to be seen.

So, based on all of the excellent features that the new Fords offer, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. In fact, I almost did but they hit significant delivery delays and I needed a truck. Next one: aluminum.

IronJ

Unless your gonna drop cinder blocks (repeatedly ) out of a bucket truck into the bed....lol...the metal chevy won't tear until the 6th drop instead of the 4th like the "aluminum can" ford 🤔

Mine has a double layer of rhino liner AND a bed rug over that....I ain't worried either way..😎...then again I don't drop buckets of cinder in my bed either....lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If you had all of the cameras you would have seen the post.
I did the factory spray in bed liner. And I would highly recommend it to anyone getting a 2017 ford.