Happijac couch doesn’t fold, right?

I have a 2018 Cyclone 4115 toy-hauler with Happijac bed lift and couch. I thought the salesman told me it folded up at I can’t find anyway to do it. Two questions; Am I right that they don’t fold like the new ones and can i upgrade to hinges that will allow them to fold?

Thanks in advance,

jmarnell

We have a 2018 Cyclone 4005, and probably have the same seating. You're correct, the seat portion of the lower bench seat does not fold up against the wall. When we want the bench seats out of the way, we just put the backs down flat and raise it up toward the ceiling. Not sure if you could convert the brackets to a hinge type.

david-steph2018

On our 2018 Road Warrior it is the same as described above. The seat backs fold over flat and meet in the center, they say it is the size of a queen bed when folded. I assume it is to let somebody you don't want to stay very long sleep on it.

We have a 2018 Cyclone 4005, and probably have the same seating. You're correct, the seat portion of the lower bench seat does not fold up against the wall. When we want the bench seats out of the way, we just put the backs down flat and raise it up toward the ceiling. Not sure if you could convert the brackets to a hinge type.

Hey Jmarnell, We are tring to reinstall our lower couch/dinnette in our 2018 Cyclone. Would you be willing to send us some picture of what the mounting bracket and set up looks like? We took it out as soon as we bought it and can't remember how it all works. Thanks!!