Happy Birthday to Jim Beletti

Moose

Happy Birthday.

Hope you have a great one. And many more to follow.

Last edited:

ATLJOHN

Happy Birthday Jim. Hope your day was great. But we all know the birthday last the whole month.

John and Judy

jbeletti

Happy Birthday, Jim! It was an honor to sing Happy Birthday to you in person last night and also to witness the improvised 'Alamissibamassippi' handshake between Michael & Hogan!

Thanks Kelly. Thought I'd get past the rally by not drawing any attention to this fact - but sounds like a little bird (Nancy) sang :)

jbeletti

Hey, Jim,
I was scanning the forum stats and happened to notice today is your B-day. So, I just wanted to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," hope you have a great day as you wander around MS and the rest of the SE US. Glad to see Nancy is recovering from her unfortunate "camel incident." Wishing you both safe travels and happy trails.

Thank you Merlin. You are tracking me pretty well too :) It was great to finally meet you at the VA rally earlier this year, after all these years we've chatted online. Be well friend.

Jim

jbeletti

Thanks everyone! Just left the MS rally and am near Montgomery, AL for an overnight. We're at the same CG that 2psnapod (1 and 2) stay at. Followed them here. Going to Outback for birthday dinner baby!

Then we head to Elko, GA for an overnight on Tuesday and push into Brunswick, GA for the FL/GA rally. Fun stuff.

Happy camping y'all.

Jim

loafer

Hey Jim
Happy birthday ,Dont eat tooo much at the outback but make sure the waiters sing Happy Birthday to you and get that free dessert.
Stay safe on the highway and have many more birthdays,Enjoy the day
Bill and Maureen

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Happy Birthday Jim. Hope you have many more. BTW eat a piece of cake for me.
Jim & Sheila
Penny says woof and Frosty says grrrrrr

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Hey! Jim, it's your birthday - Hope you had a HAPPY ONE!
"LAISSEZ LESBON TEMPS ROULET".

Betty & Harry from the BIG EASY!

jbeletti

Thanks everyone. Outback was yumo! Our party of 4 had the seared Ahi tuna appetizer and an Awesome Blossom. For dinner, I had a dinner portion of Coconut Shrimp. I'm tellin' ya - those shrimp were the size of chicken legs! Almost :) Hard to eat a dozen of them.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jim,

Hope you have the Best Happy Birthday ever....

From Terry and Carol