Headed to Elkhart tomorrow

Sniper

These roads up here are insane. I can't believe I haven't broken the axles and neck of this trailer off. I can't believe people can drive these roads and not ruin their vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 years ago the left inner rear fender well on our dually literally shock out on a "new" section of hi-way in Indiana. For whatever reason they couldn't seem to line up any bridge or overpass with the rest of the roadway. How we never blew a tire, or broke a suspension component is beyond me. I really thought I would find the microwave, and overhead cabinets lying on the floor. It was ridiculous.

Safe travels. :)

Nbomar

2 years ago the left inner rear fender well on our dually literally shock out on a "new" section of hi-way in Indiana. For whatever reason they couldn't seem to line up any bridge or overpass with the rest of the roadway. How we never blew a tire, or broke a suspension component is beyond me. I really thought I would find the microwave, and overhead cabinets lying on the floor. It was ridiculous.

Safe travels. :)

I really thought there would be stuff all over in the trailer at the minimum. I'm pretty sure the trailer came off the ground a couple times. Surprisingly, nothing was really messed up in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I don't know why . . . but here in Colorado all of the man hole covers are not down the center lane of the road . . . but right in the tire lanes!

And they can't seem to make a road straight, either.