Heading West

VKTalley

Valerie we are heading to Mitchell today and we'll be at Heartland RV in Mt Rushmore 6/27

We will be heading onto points west....due to be in Washington state by the 29th for a week long visit with our daughter, son-in-love and two granddaughters.

cjhicks

Trying to post pictures on Heading West as we are traveling with gschaaf We keep getting a message from Heartland "you do not have permission to. preform this action.,refresh page and log in again" How can we post our pictures ????

gschaaf

We are in Mitchell SD at the Corn Palace. We had to act a little corny to get out!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 119

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Trying to post pictures on Heading West as we are traveling with gschaaf We keep getting a message from Heartland "you do not have permission to. preform this action.,refresh page and log in again" How can we post our pictures ????

Calvin, use Firefox as your browser and you won't get that error message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hick1

What a great trip. We finally found some of the pictures you sent on the forum Beautiful pictures.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So glad you are having fun out there! It truly is a beautiful country once you get out of Jersey. Be safe and keep posting.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Great to see all is going well, we send our love to Glenn, Franny, Calvin and the Sarge. Keep sending photos and can't wait to see you all, or is "YAWL?"

Last edited:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Picture that now, A Heartland product in a Heartland Park, remarkable! Keep the pics coming.

oldmannj

Youz guyz are becoming quite the photographers on this journey!!! I especially like the one of Glenn and Fran in front of Mt. Rushmore!!!! Keep 'em coming feels almost like I'm there. ED. :angel:

gschaaf

We met up with Kevin and Heny from California at the cg they were just getting here from Goshen. We will be leaving here tommoro heading to WY. Here is a couple of pics we took at wind cave.image.jpgimage.jpg

dix36

Played golf in Gulf Shores at the AlaMissibamasippi rally with Wayne Cooper. When starting to look for a ball that (believe it or not:confused:) was hit out of bounds, he said "There might be some rattleheadedcoppersnakes in there! :p) So, allya'll better keep an eye out!! We sure are envious..........have a great time! :cool:

gschaaf

We arrived at devils tower today in WY. We had a great dinner last night with Calvin and Judy and my brother and sister in law. Fran even made the Bylinski pineapple pie for dessert. Hanging around here for a couple days then heading towards Cody. We' ll post some pics later.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We arrived at devils tower today in WY. We had a great dinner last night with Calvin and Judy and my brother and sister in law. Fran even made the Bylinski pineapple pie for dessert. Hanging around here for a couple days then heading towards Cody. We' ll post some pics later.

John will be proud to have played a part in the dinner plan! Wish we were there to sample the Schaaf version!