Heartland friends are the best!

olcoon

Dave,
You & Amy come to KC & Sally & I will treat you to some BBQ you'll never forget...our treat! Bret, yes we've had some good BBQ in Texas, but you can't beat good ol hickory smoked ribs like we have in KC!!! We'll still get some good Q when we make it back down there, & really enjoy it...but

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We agree with Erika, we have made such wonderful friends from the HOC.. We have a great group that we get together with almost 2 times a week but every week for sure. They are all looking forward to the Meet and Greet in Aransas Pass in February to meet some more.. Roy, Hope that every day you are getting better so you can get in the truck and get down here... "REMEMBER, ENJOY LIFE, IT IS NOT A DRESS REHERSAL"

olcoon

Leg is getting a lot better, it's hard not to put it to the floor & start walking, but I know I'll probably mess it up, so I'm making an extra special effort to not even let it touch!

Eirka, you've really started something here!!! Us Heartlanders must be some pretty good people!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Eirka, you've really started something here!!! Us Heartlanders must be some pretty good people!

Got that right Roy. How's it go???? Cost of a Heartland trailer $XX,XXX.xx, cost of Heartland Owners Club membership.....priceless.

I was just telling Amy the other night how much I love our trailer then I got to thinking, it's not the trailer so much as everything that comes with Heartland ownership. Thanks JB for your leadership....Thank you Julie for your great work and thanks to Erika for a most enjoyable thread.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave,

I understand completely! We never knew how much we would enjoy the fellowship of RVing. If you haven't been to a rally, you just gotta come. You don't have any idea what you're missing. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

All the talk about BBQ, we had to have some tonight with some RVing (SOB) friends! Sally & I split a full slab with fries, slaw & beans. Had enough left over for 2-3 more meals!!!
Image.jpg