Heartland gateway construction

Bigrooie

Does anyone out there have a link they can send me about how these are built. Many other companies show a picture of the different layers of materials used, ( a cut away picture so to speak). Showing the insulation r values, what the lower an upper I beams size, roof material, how body is wrapped, etc.
Thanks for all that can help as we are considering trading in our current rig.

jerryjay11

The Heartland site "Why Heartland" link has videos under "Factory Tours" if that would help. I doubt you could get anything other than that. You can also request a factory tour.

Bigrooie

The Heartland site "Why Heartland" link has videos under "Factory Tours" if that would help. I doubt you could get anything other than that. You can also request a factory tour.
Thanks for replying. I have watched the video. I was really looking for a cut away picture showing the multiple layers of the RV to compare it to some other RVs. I'm surprised heartland doesn't do this as most of the main manufacturers have this on there sites. Again thanks for reply and anyone else out there with any more info I appreciate it.