Heartland Service in Sacramento, CA

Since Dan Gamel closed, I've seen a few posting about Ray's RV in West Sacramento, and Affordable RV in Newcastle. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with either? Thanks.

flamingknitter

I took my Augusta to Affordable RV in Newcastle today since I was referred to them by the factory rep. They were friendly and helpful and there were two other Landmarks (from Dan Gamel) in the parking area. It takes a while to get an appointment. I'll let you know how they did when I pick it up. I will also let you know how Heartland does since Dan Gamel had already billed them for work NOT done.

Marybeth

Sparkie

Ray's RV in Sacramento

I have had extensive work done at Ray's over the first year we had our Landmark and I would give them an A-. From what I hear about others I think that is pretty good! They have to do a balancing act with Heartland and I feel Ray and J R in the service dept are very helpful and honest. Tony, the head mechanic is very knowledgable and easy to communicate with.

By the way I am in Grass Valley and there is a authorized Dometic repair facility here. Precision RV (530) 273-3122.

Ray's RV Service

During my one (1) year warranty, I took my BH to Ray's RV in West Sacramento. Ray, JR and Tony were very helpful. I called them when my trailer plug burned through because it was pinched at the factory. Tony walked me through the wiring so I could hook up my electric breaks. I lost them when I was getting ready to climb down from a local lake. They will always take the time to help you.