Heartland Sued by Forest River-again

CrazyScotsman

Well Ken, there is the problem then. They can't ship stuff via ship to Saskatoon. ;)

Yes they can Chris, they just put ice skates on the ship. :D

You know what I am going to miss after I leave here today, that is Ice pilots, I enjoyed watching that TV show. That guy at Buffalo airlines has some oldie's but goldie's aircraft

LookN4Ward

For the record Forest River is owned by Berkshire Hathway, Warren Buffet's holding company. Competition hurts no one when it comes to getting better products at a reasonable price.

I looked at hundreds of brochures from the various companies. Let's be honest, the floor plans are essentially the same. If Forest River believes its floor plan has been copied then I would wager that they could find five others that meet their copied argument.

2010augusta

Forest River's Cardnial has a 3450rl floorplan that looks oddly like Heartlands 3670rl
3450RL.jpg
2011_BH_3670RL-Lit.jpg

how about a counter suit.

Dave012

Forum Sites

Perhaps they should sue over the fact the forest river forum looks like a direct copycat of the Heartland. Assume the Heartland forum was first given the earlier copyright year.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
On the Forest River forum they have been asking for donations from the members to keep it up and running.

Aren't we very fortunate to have Heartlands support along with JB, J2, Ray, Linuxkid and others with whom I am not aware.

(and they are looking at advertising)

:D:D:D

Dave012

Interesting. Read a bit more and it says "We are in no way connected to Forest River Inc.". That explains why they may need donations, but does make me wonder why, if thats the case, Forest River doesn't sue them for infringing on their name.