HELP!!! Frozen water lines Gateway 3650BH

I left water dripping in the bathroom, and the water runs fine in there. The kitchen and back bathroom sink are frozen somewhere along the way… anyone have a layout of the water lines so I can try troubleshooting? I have a heat lamp behind the water heater in the storage area, idk where else it could be frozen.

danemayer

Hi McGateway131,

The water lines typically run from the back of the UDC down and toward the rear along the off-door-side frame. Then they take a turn and go up into the kitchen. Whether you have a diagram or not, to get to them you'll have to drop the coroplast underbelly - at least on the off-door-side.

Before poking around, you might want to try running your furnace more - maybe set the daytime thermostat setting a little higher than normal. The more the furnace runs, the warmer the underbelly gets.

If you're going to stay in sub-freezing temps, you might want to take a look at our owner-written Water Systems Winter Usage Guide.

Thanks for the reply. I think it froze up from the low point drains and traveled up into where the line "T"'s. The weather got above freezing today and it thawed out so we should be fine now that I know to leave all faucets with a little drip. Also have a couple heat lamps in the underbelly to help