Help with table between recliners

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We are looking at doing the same thing. Interested in what brand theater seating you purchased. Were there any issues getting the new seating into your coach? Thanks!

This is what we bought...http://4seating.com/seatcraft-theater-seating/seatcraft-venetian-theater-seating.html

We bought a straight set of two...one chair has two arms and the other comes with one arm, and just sets up against the first chair. They come with the backs off which makes it simple to get them in and out of the coach. They were packaged very well and we had no issues with the order...think we had them in less than a week.

The best part is, once you set them in the slide, making sure you're out just enough to fully recline...you never have to move them again. They ride perfectly on the slide, don't have to be moved, and the power recline is the BOMB!! In addition, we gained about 6-8 inches between the recliners and the dining room chair!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
We had the same problem until we went to the Ohio HOC Rally in Amish Country. Got this table/magazine rack.

Here it is between the recliners: sanger1.jpg (Dog not included).

We also went with a "C" table for the sofa since we had the same problem of not being able to put drinks anywhere.

JHWilson2

I tried clicking on the link you gave but it has an error message on it. Could you give me the model name of the ones you chose? Thanks so much.

JHWilson2

I just revisited my posting and what a wealth of information. Thanks so much. We've tried several tables, but have problems with constantly hitting the tables and knocking things off because of the swiveling. Thinking about smaller recliners or the theater seating. Will keep you posted as to what we decide to do. We did take the dining room table and chairs out since we never used them, and put in a small folding computer desk. That has helped but still haven't found a table that works.