Hi from lower Alabama

adb

I've been lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks (since we got a 3680fb) and have been amazed at the wealth of information here. This is my second rv, the first was a 24' Terry about 40 years ago. Needless to say I've got a bunch of questions. I wish I could ask them all at once but they just pop up as the lights come on. Anyway glad to be here.
Chipper said Mary

danemayer

Hi adb,

Congratulations on the new rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Please feel free to ask questions. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned.

We also have quite a few owner-written User Guides that may answer many of your questions. Here's a link. You can also get to the by clicking on the TOOLS tab at top of page and selecting HUG - Heartland User Guides.

Be sure to check out our owners club. Membership gets you into local and regional rallies at no charge - just pay your site fees. You'll make a bunch of friends and have a great time. You can check out upcoming rallies by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum and the Heartland family from the Pacific Region, Southern Oregon. When ever your questions come up this is the
place to be. There is all kinds of answers to help you out. A great group of people. Congratulations and safe travels.:rolleyes:

Terri

Hi from Michigan, and Welcome to the Heartland Club.
Marlene & I spend the Winters in L.A. at Anchors Aweigh RV Resort in Foley, Alabama.
We love the area and the people, this Winter will be our 8th year in L.A.
For those not associated with Alabama, when someone in the area mentions LA, it's not California, but Lower Alabama.
A wealth of information on this site.
Welcome again to Heartland RV & The Owners Forum.

Hockster

adb

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome, and Hockster, Anchors Aweigh Resort looks fun- might be a good first trip for us. Only about 4 hours away.

Chipper

Hi Chipper, by all means if y'all are that close, stop by for a few days, January & Feburary are usually booked, but in March the Snowbirds start heading North and sites start to open up.
That's when the folks from Northen Alabama start heading South.
The park owners are from the Foley area and the greatest people in the world.
We love the park, the area and the people.
Hope to see y'all in the future.

Hockster

WillyBill

Hi from Michigan, and Welcome to the Heartland Club.
Marlene & I spend the Winters in L.A. at Anchors Aweigh RV Resort in Foley, Alabama.
We love the area and the people, this Winter will be our 8th year in L.A.
For those not associated with Alabama, when someone in the area mentions LA, it's not California, but Lower Alabama.
A wealth of information on this site.
Welcome again to Heartland RV & The Owners Forum.

Hockster

Having grown up in Central Florida, I never had a Southern accent until our family moved to the Florida Panhandle. Rubbing shoulders with those LA folks bleeding over into Florida sure did give me one though! LOL!!!:cool:

WB