Houston Fall 2009 rally

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I signed Bob and Christina Seaman up here at the Goshen rally. It was good to see them again and it will be even better to get them back to Texas for our rally.

Bad News: Gene Robyler has left Camping World, so we are on our own for the meals. I am planning to work on some sponsorship from the Houston dealers to furnish some of the food.

osims

bsims
Jay
Please sign up Tommy and Jackie Sims for the rally. This is our son and daughter in law , they will be coming to there first rally with there Northtrail. I will call Rayford this week for resv. , Ornell is trying to get the whole week off and should find out in the next couple of days. We are looking forward to another outstanding rally.
Bill

jayc

Bill,
I'll be glad to add Tommy and Jackie to the list. We're looking forward to another good time at Rayford.

We're planning to arrive on October 8th and will stay all month.

I've been talking to EVDO Alex to get him to come down and give another seminar on Internet on the road for us. Its still kind of up in the air, but I'm hopeful it will work out.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jay, Lone Star RV is a Heartland Dealer now. They are on I45 just north of AirTex. Maybe they would like to get involved with our Rally.

jayc

Actually Jim Lone Star RV donated a nice recliner to the April rally and I expect them to help out with this one too.

There are two other new dealers in Houston, Terry Vaughn and Ron Hoover. I hope to get both of them to help out. I'm already working with Joe French from Camping World. I can't say right now what we've talked about them doing, but everyone will like it.

goodtruck

Jay please sign up kevin and susan it will be our first Rally and are looking forward to it.We contacted the park 2 wks ago.Can't wait to meet everyone.

jayc

Kevin,
I added you and Susan to the list. It will be good to meet you in October.

BobSue

coming to the rally

Hi Jay,

Sue and I will be at the October rally in Spring.

Looking forward to another relaxing weekend. Coming in on Friday.

It has got to be cooler than it was up at Lake Livingston!!!:eek:

See you then.

hcriddle

Jay

Would you please add Maureen and me to the Houston Rally list. We are new to the Heartland family and looking forward to meeting and learning from all the great people I have been reading about on the different forums.

I will be contacting the park tomorrow to make our reservations.

jayc

Bob,
It was good to see you at Livingston. I'll add you and Sue to the list.

Oh no, another retired cop!! Buddy and Maureen, I'll be glad to add you to the list.
Welcome to the Heartland family.

jayc

There have been several people that have signed up for the rally and have been added to the list. We still have plenty of sites left, so come on down.

I have been in contact with EVDO Alex and have learned that he will not be coming for the weekend due to not having a cabin for him to stay in. I tried to sell him on the idea of the company buying him an RV, specifically a Heartland but I don't think thats going to happen. He did say that he may be able to drive over for the day depending on his family committments.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
To update your info.. We have reservations at Rayford Crossing starting on Oct 5th and will move to our site #77 on Oct. 12th. We still plan to leave on Monday Oct. 19th for Livingston.

Look forward to seeing you all this October..

BC

jayc

Bob,
We'll be into Rayford on October 8th in site #61 and will move into our rally site on the 13th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

jayc

We've had a couple of cancellations, Don Meisel had to cancel due to a conflict of scheduling and James Arthur got transferred to England by his job. We've still got plenty of spaces left, so come on down and have a good time with us.

jayc

Rhonda and Doug, no you won't miss a thing except some of us sitting around and visiting. Come on down!

jayc

You got it Bob, we'll be there!

Bob makes the best breakfast tacos for those that don't know, so if you can make it, they're great.

Thanks Bob