Houston Fall 2009 rally

Tom of Ypsi

Bob

Do to health reasons we may have to take a rain check on the breakfast and the rally until we can make it down to the "Valley". Maybe we can have a breakfast then, here's hoping.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom,
I do not want to remove you and Judy from the rally list until the last minute. I'm sure that you will make it if you can so I'm giving you every chance to make it. See you soon.

Tom of Ypsi

Jay,

Thank you. We are hoping we can make it. We have had fun and met some great people at every Texas rally.

For all of you debating on going to this rally sign up soon you will not regret it. Jay (wagonmaster) and Stella ( the boss) have a great rally twice a year. and the park, Rayford Crossing, is a 10 10 10 park.

jayc

Tom, you're welcome. You and Judy have been to all of our rallies so far, so I'm gonna give you every chance to make it this year.

We are going to have to cut the registration off at some point. I will keep it open until the 1st of October, and then have to turn any open sites back to the park.

We still have plenty of time and plenty of spaces left, so come on down to Houston for a good time with friends.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
:eek:Jay.. Sorry to disappoint you.:mad:.. I am not making Tacos.:confused:... Sorry

Just Breakfast burritos.:cool:.. There is a difference.. You need both hands..:D.

BC

jayc

Bob, I'm sorry I misspoke about your breakfast treats and know how good they are. I remember them from Goshen and can't wait to have more.

Bill, we're glad that you and Ornell will be able to make it this long.

Those not signed up are going to miss a good time with Bob's delicious breakfast and the great times we'll have at Rayford Crossing.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Question... With all the controversy about Camping World, will they be at the rally like they were before. If so I will contact Joe French to have some parts delivered. If not I need to know about someone else…

BC

jayc

Bob
Camping World will not be a part of this rally, so if you need some parts, there are other Heartland dealers in Houston that you may want to contact. Lone Star RV is a dealer that carries the Bighorn and is near the park.

jayc

Agenda and plans for the rally

Thursday 10-15
Breakfast:TxBobCat has offered to make breakfast burritos
for us

Rest of day on our own

Friday night: since many will be arriving on Friday, supper will be on our own with campfire chat at my site #74

Saturday: breakfast at the park ($3.00 per person for pancakes and bacon/sausage)

Saturday afternoon: roundtable discussion of our rigs.

Saturday night potluck: everyone bring a dish to share
Campfire after potluck at my site

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jay,
I met a Ciff and Cindy McFarland (06 Landmark owners) here at Thousand Trails in Willis (Lake Conroe) yesterday. There were unaware of the Rally or the forum. I informed them about both and they may try to attend. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you hear from them. They also said their son owns a Sundance. We are still going to try and attend.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ok...well we weren't sure we could make it...but we managed to work it into our schedule on the way back to the valley...Yippeee!!

Jay, put us down for site #56 coming in on the 13th!!!:D:D

See Ya'll then...

jayc

Jim, I'm glad to hear that you're planning to make it and I'm glad you're still out there meeting people and inviting them to come. I met another Bighorn 3370 owner here in the park where we are but they've been gone much of the time since they arrived and I haven't had a chance to give them a Heartland card yet.

Ken and Kathy, we'll see you on the 13th! I'm trying to talk the CFO that I need the Level Up system.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
"I'm trying to talk the CFO that I need the Level Up system."

How about a Level Up Demo for Saturday afternoon at the Rally with the group and especially CFO in attendance!

Sounds like a good plan to me..... :confused::rolleyes::)

Tom of Ypsi

Terry, Like Kathy said it is on your new rig. Maybe Jim can contact Trailair to see if they can retrofit it for the remote. I am pretty sure they can do that, just needs a little different wiring.

jfrench

:( im am sad that I will miss this. The food was always good and the people always GREAT. Jay puts on some of the best I have ever seen and I have seen many over my time. Have a great time and Jay eat a plate of pot luck for me :)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Tom
Sorry to hear about the problems. If for some reason you don't make it I will make up for it when we get to mission. We plan to stay at Mission West also. Will look for you there.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
"I'm trying to talk the CFO that I need the Level Up system."

How about a Level Up Demo for Saturday afternoon at the Rally with the group and especially CFO in attendance!

Sounds like a good plan to me..... :confused::rolleyes::)

Terry, I'm game for that...I love playing with this thing!!!!:D

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Ken and Kathy,

We plan to pick up the Pinehurst about November 2nd. At this time we are only planning to TriGlide upgrade to the Trailair Pin. May do some other upgrades after use the Pinehurst for a year.