Houston Fall 2009 rally

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
JAYC, Had every thing planned to attend, looked forward to meeting new friends and especially ex and retired LE guys. Well , mr murphy reared his ol' head and my wife is going in for knee replacement 12oct2009. I don't think I could talk her in to riding in the rig that soon afterward. Maybe next time, or sooner in the course of travel. Thanks for the invite, have fun and God Bless ya, Al Weaver

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Al, sorry you can't make it but we all know how Mr. Murphy is.

Maybe next time.

meandg

crawgator
We are thinking about coming. Not for sure since our Friday is pretty booked up. We would love to meet fellow heartland owners. Is the registration still open until October 1st?

jayc

Gary and Michelle,
Yes, the registration is still open and I will be glad to add you to our list. Come on down!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Ok Folks.. I am here waiting. There are two Bighorns here. I have met the folks in one but not the other. Will most likely do that tomorrow. The ones I met are going to be here for the rally.

We are looking forward to the rest of you all getting here so hurry up.
BC

osims

bsims
Bob
We will arrive next friday and are looking forward to the rally. It has been longer than usual since we have been anywhere , we have had one thing are another every weekend for a while now.
Bill

jayc

Bob and Bill,
We went to the Balloon festival this morning and will be leaving here on Monday. We should be there by Thursday.

I had to release the remaining open sites, so anyone still wishing to come have a good time with us can call the park directly to reserve a site.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it looks like you guys are just going to have to put it in HIGH gear..
Ruth Fauss and Charles Bland & Bob and Sue Lawson (1072) are here along with us. Haven't seen Bob & Sue yet but Ruth and Charles are here in their new 3600RL.

Bob & Sue and I may have to do some shuffling later.. I am in his assigned space and he is in someone elses..

See you all soon..
BC

jayc

We'll do the Rayford Shuffle before the rally starts. We're experts at it.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Y'all don't have too much fun without us!
We have a mcneese state vs. Northwestern football game in lake charles, la. This weekend or we would be there. If you need a saturday night outing, drive over to lc and come to the ball game. We have a big tailgate area and start tailgatin' on friday at noon. Kenny c.

jayc

Kenny,
The fun has already started. We had a nice grill to cook on, thanks to Bill and Ornell being in a premium site, and everyone sat around waiting for the cool front to come in. Unfortunately it must be held up on some of those pine trees in Lufkin because thats the last report of where the front was.

You shoulda been here man......

jimtoo

We hope everyone has a great time, and we will miss seeing all our old friends and making some new ones.

Wish we were there. but just could not make things work out for us this time.

Have a great rally.

Jim and Bette

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Great get together this evening...great cookout plenty to eat, plenty to visit. Will be cooler tomorrow. Looking foward to TxBobcat cooking breakfast in the morning.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Breakfast Burrito

Well breakfast is over. I am glad to see all that came by. I enjoy making the burritos for everyone. Thanks to Ornel for chopping the peppers, onions and stuff.. and thanks to everyone that helped me clean up... It was fun...

For those that wanted a list of what I use in the Burrito here it is again....

Sausage Seasoning
1lb Ground Turkey 85/15 or Chicken
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Thyme
¾ tsp Black Pepper
¾ tsp Red Pepper
1 tsp sage
½ tsp Nutmeg
½ tsp Cumin
Cook until well done.

We make a Breakfast Burrito with this sausage mix.
1 Jumbo Egg
Chopped:
Onion
Bell Pepper
Jalapeno
Tomato
Flour Tortilla Mission Medium Soft Taco size.
And anything else you might want.

jgallego

Bob, Thanks for the list of what you used to make the burritos. Your breakfast burritos were delicious. We really enjoyed them this morning.

Jaime

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Did You like it??

Well we had a great time. All those of you that weren't here you miss a good rally....

Here are two that I asked if they enjoyed the rally..

Yep I had a great time when's the next one. Huh Huh Huh!!!!
DSC_4520M.jpg

Oh it was very nice but all these new young people make it quite tiresome...
IMG_0713M800.jpg

Well I guess you have now heard it from the experts...

Travel safe and God bless everyone....

BC
Trevor
Peanut

Tom of Ypsi

Jay & Stella did a great job and we had a great time with a bunch of great friends at the rally. As usual the pot luck was fantastic, way too much food, but worth the few extra poiunds gained.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Great job Jay and Stella. We had fun and appreciate all of the good wishes and prayers. God Bless and see yall soon.