How Cold is it at Home?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It was kinda cool here last night. It was -4° but the temperature shot way up to +4.
I feel yer pain Jim.

Pax
Dave

VKTalley

It's a bit warmer here in Wetumpka, AL....46 degrees with rain moving in overnight but we leave here tomorrow (December 8) for Nashville, TN, for a week of work and it's suppose to be much colder there than here in AL.

Dave, you can keep those below 0 temperatures. After living in Indiana for 8 years (many years ago), I don't miss that frigid cold.

olcoon

Here in MO, it's colder than my ex-wife's heart! But we are supposed to get snow tonight! This morning I saw the neighbor's dog jump starting a rabbit so he could chase it!!!

Manzan

22° in Seattle this morning at our house. Going to get colder tonight but little or no wind and very low humidity. Dew point 5° right now at 24° and going down. No snow at least.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Near Dallas, and 1/2" of ice still hanging around breaking trees, power lines, etc.... Record low high today, 28*. Lots of folks without power going on 2 days. Inlaws staying with us. Freezing fog advisory tonight. Folks are not used to this (ice) in our part of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It was 15 degrees this morning when I went to work (8 hr. FD shift). Luckily, we didn't have any calls. Handling hoses in those temps is not fun.

Rodbuster

It's 68 degrees right now, but supposed to get up into the low 80's today....cooler than yesterday.

Yesterday was 86 at 2 pm. Ya'all should "come on down".
Well, when I say "ya'all", I mean with the exception of a few....you know who you are.

Dick

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
32 right now. Snow is forecast to start in the next hour or two, turning to ice later. Correction, Just looked outside, light white stuff is starting to fall.

kowAlski631

In Roanoke Rapids, NC it's 34 right now & raining. It was 80 on Friday. Leaving tomorrow for SC where the forecast high will be 75. Chasing the warmth.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

JanAndBill

Currently 43 here at home in N. Alabama. Much better than Thanksgiving week on the road in Southern Missouri with lows down to 15.

RuralPastor

//heartlandowners.org/webkit-fake-url://F414A3AF-09C5-4FE8-836B-80C71AA0DEDB/image.tiff minus 23.6 (Montana)

Last edited:

whp4262

It was 43 in Morristown New Jersey when I left and low 20s in Fort Worth when I got here. Then a 50 mile drive home on stretches of solid ice.

Kbvols

16 in Ohio with wind chill was a about 7deg.... I sat in tree stand for almost 2 hours deer hunting about froze decided to just eat mor chiken...

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are supposed to warm up to 12 degrees today, just in time for the Broncos game!

At the moment it is 7 degrees and snowing lightly, and got down to -5 degrees last night.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
It's a bit warmer here in Wetumpka, AL....46 degrees with rain moving in overnight but we leave here tomorrow (December 8) for Nashville, TN, for a week of work and it's suppose to be much colder there than here in AL.

Dave, you can keep those below 0 temperatures. After living in Indiana for 8 years (many years ago), I don't miss that frigid cold.

Wetumpka?? We are at Capital City RV Park...where are you???