How do I hook up the Dish Tailgater on a 2015 Torque 321?

I recently purchased a 2015 Torque 321. I am trying out how to hook up a Dish Tailgater satellite system. The dealer I purchased it from is clueless. I would appreciate help from someone that know how to do this. I just need the TV in the living room. What connections do I use? HELP!!

MTPockets

I assume you also have the inside Box as well as the tailgater... My first hookup I had to find the satellite cable connection, I have four different inputs, I had to try them all - maybe yours is marked satellite. Once that's done, connect your cable box to the TV, and plug in to power. Make sure your tailgater is pointing in a general Southerly direction (handle points North). Your TV input needs to be set to the correct input, mine is HDMI3. Yours may be different. When everything is properly connected, you will have an on screen message that says connecting to satellite 1 of 3, then 2 of 3, 3 of 3, then acquiring satellite, then downloading program guide.. This is all automatic.. Once complete, about 15 minutes, you're watching TV

danemayer

Before connecting through the RV's internal cabling, run the coax from the Tailgater directly to the receiver. After you have it working, change the connections to use the RV wiring.

mlburst1

Once you have done as Dan suggested, if you have problems using the internal coax connections, try reversing the hookups - our cable and satellite connections were reversed from the labels.

etcmss

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/...l_Brands/Cyclone RW Torque Edge 2015 COAX.pdf

link to layout drawing, this may help. I had troubles also and led to cable replacement (which I don't wish on anyone). once you are assured the receiver will work directly then try each of the outside connections (I see 2 possibles in the UDC) and then try each in the entertainment connection -----also 2---mine were swapped as well.
Work through the combinations.
The satellite connection in my BH is completely independent from the antenna/cable and the booster----yours look to be the same.
I used the HDMI connection in my entertainment cabinet and had to select the TV source to HDMI. (Mine had a built in cable HDMI already wired.
Gary