How many pets travel with you?

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Two Beasties (Boston Terriers), Sloopy and Carmen. Sloopy is 6, Carmen is 2. Good traveling dogs, great companions, perfect options.
2013-07-08 21.05.jpg

MdMike

Just one, meet the head of Security: Ms. Maggie Mo from Missouri!
y7ajyzu7.jpg

back2nature

Two cats. They travel in two crates in the back seat of the truck, but then they tell us they have to come out once we get rolling along.

IMG_0099.jpgIMG_6372_sm.jpgIMG_6371.jpgphoto.jpg

Attachments

• cats with jackets.jpg
    cats with jackets.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6372.jpg
    IMG_6372.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 35

heiserk

We travel with Dexter. Dexter is a Morkie. He gets worked up when we first leave the house and it takes about 1/2 hour for him to calm down in the truck, but he absolutely loves camping. He actually acts depressed when we get home. Here's a picture of my wife Krista and our little Dex.

Attachments

• Krista and Dexter.jpg
    Krista and Dexter.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 48

Ladiver

We travel with the whole fam damily! We have to labs that ride in secure crates in the garage and two parrots that are caged and ride in the back seat of the truck with us. Needless to say, taking kids might be easier! OK, who am I kidding? The animals are all great at travelling.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We travel with two large Rottweiler's who just love to go camping, they are the biggest mush balls and anyone who knows them will agree. Unfortunately I have to break there loving hearts when I have to tell them that the campground won't allow them the look I get just kills me when I'm walking out the door you think I took away their best friend. Pictures of them under my signature.

DesertThumper

We travel with two large Rottweiler's who just love to go camping, they are the biggest mush balls and anyone who knows them will agree. Unfortunately I have to break there loving hearts when I have to tell them that the campground won't allow them the look I get just kills me when I'm walking out the door you think I took away their best friend. Pictures of them under my signature.

I know what you mean. We also have a male rottweiler that has to stay back at the house.

donr827

We travel with Angel a Bicheon. I have a cage that fits in the back seat platform that she rides in. Within 15 minutes of heading down the road she falls asleep and will sleep for hours. Never had a problem with her while traveling. Worst thing is that she has a allergy to grass and weeds.
Don

scottyb

Two Airedales, Dagny Taggert and Rooster Cogburn.

Attachments

• IMAG0237.jpg
    IMAG0237.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 38
image.jpgWe travel with our Maltepoo princess. Her name is Coco. We never thought we would have a pet but a stormy summer afternoon changed all that. We found her running against traffic on a busy 4-lane road. While we tried to reunite her with her owners it only took 24 hours to fall in love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.7 KB · Views: 37

porthole

Retired
2 knucklehead Golden Retrieves and a tiny furball persian.
The first 5 years of RV'ing also had our buddy Cagney along, a full grown Blue & Gold Macaw who just loved the RV thing.

mikeyy53

We have 2. Travis who Australian Shepard/foxhound mix. Chloe who Jack Russell terrier/Greyhound mix. They both love to travel.

Ohiojude

We have 3 boys (Cats) Mason, Milo and Mozart. They really travel well and don't mind if the ride is short or long. People are amazed when they see them in our BC. :eek:

jnbhobe

We travel with our Welsh Springer Spaniel, Freckles, ( a lot of you know him) he loves to go camping. He'll be real happy next week when he gets to see grandma and grampa Katkens.

DesertThumper

mawhofishing.jpg
Wife Lisa and side kick Malou (On the right) fishing at Rock Creek CA. LMAO when I took this pic.

Attachments

• Malou.jpg
    Malou.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 36

Poudrekeg

We travel with American Brittanys. Usually there are at least two. If we are going bird hunting there may be as many as six. We have a special tool box kennel in the truck bed and air crates in the back seat of the Ford F-250. We rotate the dogs so everyone gets inside at sometime. There is usually one of our boys in the front seat and one laying on top of one of the air crates. Potty breaks make for a real Chinese fire drill. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited:

dfk009

We travel with a total of 8 dogs, that think there's nothing better than RVing. Can't disagree with them.