Howdy!

New Ohio members saying " Hello!" We are Daryle and Jessica Williams, from Xenia, Ohio. We and our two boys, Matthew (5) and Daniel (18 mos.) love our Prowler. We bought it last spring, 'upgrading' from a Rockwood pop-up. Still haven't made out first trip of the season yet, but it's coming up at the end of the month!

jimtoo

Hi Daryle and Jessica,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Think about joining us at a rally when you can and also joining the Heartland Owners Club.

oldmannj

WELCOME to the family!!! My wife and I own a trailrunner and we love it. I'm sure you'll enjoy your Prowler every bit as much as we do our rig. Keep in mind that there are many folks on here more than willing to help since this is a "new" experience for you. Happy trails to all of you. ED.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Welcome Williamsclan, hope you are finding this forum helpful. BTW Jessica, you really need to come to the National Rally. Mark

I know...I know... Next year, for sure! I'm trying to talk him into us coming up for a day visit. Are we allowed to do something like that?