I must be becoming a loyal owner

Bobby A

There was another Big Horn in our campgrounds and I placed a Heartland owner card that Jim B gave me in the door. They stopped by today and introducted themselves. They have an 08 Big Horn and haven't had good luck at their dealership in WI. I found myself defending Heartland, and telling them what a wonderful company they are. These folks, have never contacted Heartlands customer service and didn't know anything about this forum. I spent about 30 minutes with them explaining that if Heartland customer service hasn't been contacted how can you blame Heartland for not fixing your problems. I encouraged them to get on this forum because many of there complaints I have read about many times on this forum, I also gave them the number to customer service and encouraged them to call them because several of there items that there dealership suppose to have fixed, never got resolved. So you see, customer service after the sale makes a loyal customer. Keep up the good work Heartland customer service, I know you won't make me eat my words.

jbeletti

Bobby,

If you got their name, email it to me so I can give Customer Service a heads-up.

Thank you for taking a few steps out onto the proverbial limb to reach out to another Heartlander. They will benefit from the encounter more than you but I know down the road, it will give you a boost as well.

When I'm in a campground, I too visit every single Heartland product I can find. Many people are surprised to hear from another Heartlander but when I tell them I work for Heartland, the conversation can take a turn.

I try to be a good listener and give them whatever advice I can. Like you, even if that advice is the toll-free number to Customer Service and encouraging them to "make the call". Of course, I also let them know about the forum, the club and the rallies. But some people aren't into that sort of thing.

Thanks Bobby!

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
This brings up a good question...where can we ordera stack of Heartland business cards that give the address to the forum?

I talked with a North Country owner a couple weeks ago who had never heard of the the Forum or the Owners Club. I tried to reember the speicific address, but ended up telling him to go to the internet an do a search on Heartland.

Sure would be nice if we had some business cards to hand out.

Keith

Netem

Keith I had Heartland cards in my HOC packet so I'm sure Jim B can take care of you if you didn't get any,

Bobby A

As they say Jim, its better to give then receive, as a rule, most of us that are in the RV life style are giving people. But every now and then as we have seen a few times on this forum you run into an A**hole.

jbeletti

...Sure would be nice if we had some business cards to hand out...

Keith,

Email me via the forum with your address and I will drop you a packet in the mail. Same goes for anyone else needing some Heartland Contact Cards to hand out in campgrounds. Email me with a mailing address.

Jim

Bobby A

just an update on my original post, the Heartland owners I met stopped by to thank me today for making some calls. He told me he got a call from Matt in customer service today and was very happy. I told him I didn't make any calls, I just got on the forum and talked to some friends, and Jim B responded as he always does and made things happen. Now we have a Heartland Owner thats happy that Heartland truely cares about there customers. Thanks Jim, you are truely AWSOME !!