In Memory of Pat Curry (wife of TX Bobcat)

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are so sorry to hear about Pat. We first met Bob & Pat at a rally in Montgomery, TX. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dave & Nancy

shovelguy

We have so many memories of Pat. We had many fun times with her and Bob playing enless games os Sequence. We are lifting you up at this sad time. Lean on Him dear friend.

jbeletti

For those who didn't see it on Bob's Facebook page, Pat did complete her journey this afternoon and is resting in peace with the Lord. Love seeing the pictures posted of Pat and Bob here, on RV.net and on Facebook - celebrating Pat's life. Thanks for posting those Jim McGee and others.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Bob, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for the Curry family. Such a sweet, sweet woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vinny773

Bobcat, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Take care and see you at a Rally

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bob and your family. Hugs to you :angel:

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Bob, Sorry to hear about Pat, Prayer are with you and family.. We are happy that you and Pat were able to spend the time with us, and enjoy the 4th of July celebration in Munising with us. She really enjoyed sitting by campfires and seeing the Lake Superior sunsets.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob, We are so sorry to hear of your loss. After meeting you & Pat years ago at a South TX Rally, you folks became friends and stayed in touch ever since. She will be missed by many. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Pat and Bob attended an Oregon campout. What special people..... Take care of yourself Bob. We are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.

Kristy

Netem

Sorry for your loss Bob. Our prayers are with you and your family. Neil and sharon

wdk450

Bob:
My deepest sympathy. I went through this myself. Thank God for her life and your years together.

All my best.