Inside a.c. Cover

Kirbyboy

I'm trying to remove the inside cover to check the air conditioner bolts. I found 4 screws,pulled off the knobs but the cover will not budge. Is there more screws holding it on? For some reason I didn't get the manual for the a.c. Unit,thanks

Kirbyboy

Gave it a good look over with my reading glasses on and found 2 more screws in the center of the cover. It came right off. Snugged up the bolts. Thanks for the reply.

FiremanBill

Yeah I made a book will all my manuals and keep it in my rig. I was missing a couple on delivery so I looked them up and printed them out for the book. It is nice to have a number to call for stuff. I've made more than one call direct to a manufacturer that either saved me some time or some money. Very handy

hoefler

Don't tighten them bolts too tight, it will leak if too tight, don't ask me how I know. They are only tightened 14 ftpd.

jnbhobe

I take mine off every year for storage. I always compress the gasket about 60% never had a leak.

Kirbyboy

I snugged them with a t hand driver. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Lippert on the axel. Sent pictures yesterday and they are reviewing them. Camper only has 200 road miles on it. Bought it a month ago. Will see what happens.